Lidl or Aldi Yoghurt

welshgirl21

Silver Member
Is there a yoghurt you can buy in Lidl or Aldi that is free? I'm starting to shop there as it's cheaper so it's a pain having to go to the supermarket to get muller lights which are also expensive.

The Lidl Linessa fat free natural yogurt is free. Lidl also do a selection of fat free fruit yogurts but they are 2 syns per 125g pot. Saying that, Lidl also sell Mullerlights so if you prefer those then you can just buy them! Aldi Brooklea fat free natural yogurt is also free. But their fat free fruit yogurts have a syn value, ranging from 1.5 (cherry, passionfruit and strawberry) to 3.5 (toffee) per 180g pot.

Aldi Duneen fat free fruit yogurts are syn free as are their optifit fat free forest fruit/cherry ones xx

Last edited:
The Lidl Linessa fat free natural yogurt is free. Lidl also do a selection of fat free fruit yogurts but they are 2 syns per 125g pot. Saying that, Lidl also sell Mullerlights so if you prefer those then you can just buy them! Aldi Brooklea fat free natural yogurt is also free. But their fat free fruit yogurts have a syn value, ranging from 1.5 (cherry, passionfruit and strawberry) to 3.5 (toffee) per 180g pot.

Yes the Aldi ones are a bit misleading if you're not careful. The Brooklea are packaged just like Mullers, say fat free, but you're right the fruit ones do have syns. I nearly dropped a clanger there, but checked before I ate it. I gave it to my father-in-law (as it was the toffee one). 3.5 syns!!! :mad:

Back