Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Mrs JJ, 30 April 2014.

1. Mrs JJ

Mrs JJ Well-Known Member

I'm off to Lidl shopping, I'm new to sw any good tips I can get from Lidl please?
  2. LittleFlo

LittleFlo Active Member

Fruit and veg is always good in Lidl, you'll get lots of super free food at a really good price!

You can get big tubs of fat free yogurt, and if you're looking for cheese you can usually find light versions (i.e. light mozzarella) if you have a bit of a rummage.
  3. Mrs JJ

Mrs JJ Well-Known Member

Thanks, I was surprised what I got but as I'm still learning wasn't sure if all of it was good choices
    I saw large tubs of fat free yogurt of different flavours, are they free or do I need to check before I buy
  4. eejayess

eejayess Well-Known Member

Hi, the yogarts they do that look like mullerlights are free, except for ones with chocolate sprinkles and they are a tiny 1/2 syn each, personally I prefer them to muller, especially the vanilla one, they taste better. I think muller can taste very artificial.
  5. LittleFlo

LittleFlo Active Member

Off the top of my head I'm not sure how many syns (if any) would be in the big tubs of flavoured yoghurt - may be a job for Syns Online. But certainly the natural fat free yoghurt is syn free.