life after a bad spell

grubey

I just wanted to post to hopefully help those who have had blips recently. I done three weeks 100% and then like a fool slacked over easter. I basically wasnt on plan for a week. But tuesday after easter I got back on it. It was SO hard, much harder than starting in the beginning and I was so cross I put myself thru it. However I have lost the 5lb I gained and official weigh in is tomorrow. So dont be totally disheartened if you have blipped. Stop now and get back on it. All the best people :)

Hi there, I'm so glad to see in not the only one that feel off the plan at Easter :-(. I had a lot of days out planned with friends and just knew I would end up drinking alcohol so started eating carbs and then went mad (Chinese, chocolate, ice cream) !!!! Like u I put on 5lb which I have thankfully lost again since starting back on plan on Saturday but OMG getting back into keytosis this time round has been soooooo much harder and this headache is unbearable .... Fingers crossed it will get easier for us both pretty soon :)))))

Back