Life after exante...?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lentil2, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ok, so I've only just completed week 1 and already I'm asking about when I've reached goal! Lol

Is there somewhere on the website ( here or exante) that explains how and what sort of foods to introduce back into your diet or do you get the info when you receive your packs. I've missed my delivery today as I had to work this morning :(

Also, is there anywhere where I can find info on maybe adding a meal etc as I don't have masses to lose and will maybe think of introducing food after a couple more weeks

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Why don't you contact Exante via the website and ask these question to them, they are very helpful and respond really quickly.

4. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I posted a couple of weeks ago what W8 suggests as a route to introducing food. Also what food to have on an add a meal week (normally wk 5), I'm on my phone just now but when I get to my pc I'll copy and paste it all for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.