Life after TS?

Faery Jess

Hey all, this should probs go in the maintainers feed but no one has posted in there for like two years.
Am starting week five of TS, and loving the losses so far- am like a stone down, which is awesome. However after only maintaining on food week last week, I’ve been thinking about what to do after the next 8 weeks of TS is over. Am currently researching the Keto Diet (loving the info and free Keto course on the Ketogasm website) and am wondering if any of y’all have any experience in doing a Keto diet? It sounds interesting and I wanna give it a go after TS, but wanted to hear if anyone had first hand experience with it.
Again sorry if this isn’t appropriate for this thread and please remove if necessary xxx

I've been eating mainly keto for about a year. Lost about 25lbs through the year, but stopped at Xmas time for 2 weeks and and gained a stone back.
Have a wedding in a few weeks so now on week six of ts.
I am doing intermittent fasting with ts, so I don't have first product until about 6 in the evening and have my last about 11.
I'm on day 2 of week six now. Down 22 lbs and 20 inches.

I definitely recommend keto to maintain. It's such an easy way of eating, but also easy to go over your daily cals (all the delicious cheese and meats and nut butters) so I would definitely recommend tracking for the first while. And if you have a cheat day make it only a day and not a week as it's so hard getting back onto ketosis after you eat bad for a week 😂

Thanks Lucy!!!! Good to hear some firsthand experience 😊😊😊
My friends following a similar diet and coming to end for her.
She has got a transition plan to follow, if you like I send it to you on PM as I not sure if I am allowed to post it on here.
Just let me know x x

Back