Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

We were the only 2 in and it was 1pm !!

I don't know on trip adviser it is the No 2 restaurant so we thought we'd try it

And it was ok but they didn't do a sharing mezze platter which is what we like so I had 3 mezzes and my husband had the mixed kebab

I had fattoush, broad beans and Sahara babaganoush

The pitta bread was standard nothing special which was disappointing

Attachments

• 1432412687333.jpg
    1432412687333.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 1432412700845.jpg
    1432412700845.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 49
I can't get on ginlins diary to say morning. It's telling me I don't have permission and it's not in my subscribed threads ?

Will contact admin when I get back if it's not sorted itself out

Morning Jaffa,

I have had my Diary deleted, as not happy with what has gone on here lately, and felt that there was far too much personal information contained in it.

I will keep up with subscribed diaries and topics, but for the time being don't feel comfortable with keeping my own diary x

Morning Jaffa,

I have had my Diary deleted, as not happy with what has gone on here lately, and felt that there was far too much personal information contained in it.

I will keep up with subscribed diaries and topics, but for the time being don't feel comfortable with keeping my own diary x

Gosh I'm so sorry to read that I have no idea what's going on

I hope you are ok X

How frustrating still no pics so this is yesterday's food

Food yesterday if I can remember

Sweet omelette/pancakes with choc shot 1 syn
Sharon fruit and grapes

2 rolos 2 syns
2 yoghurts 2 syns
Satsuma

New food jack fruit which I read about as a vegan meat substitute

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2015/apr/12/green-jackfruit-vegetable-pulled-pork

My husband used this recipe

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2015/apr/12/green-jackfruit-vegetable-pulled-pork

But only 1 tsp of brown sugar and no liquid smoke
He also didn't make the bbq sauce but used a squidge of Heinz bbq sauce

I called syns hot line and they called me back as they had to research it and they said class it as free if used as a meat or savoury substitute.

The jack fruit in syrup needs synning

With coleslaw 2 syns for extra light mayo and mustard plus Greek yoghurt.
2 syns guess for the jack fruit due to the sauce

Actifry potatoes

2 wholemeal bread rolls hex b X 2

2 Alpen lights 6 syns
2 after 8s 4 syns

Total 19 syns I think but I reckon I had 5 more I've forgotten about

I already posted the pancakes on insta so I'll post the jack fruit pics there as well

Back