Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Yep I'm lounging not sure about going to the gym today as still got an underlying headache but don't want to stay in all day

Weather is horrible here not nice at all so I'm going to the gym which is a drive away but 20 minutes work out is better than no work out.

I am back in the kilo bracket I like but right right at the top end

I hope you get some money off from the mattress people that's not rightv

How you feeling now? Well done for shifting down into another kilo bracket...it all helps.
Yes hope we can get some compensation for all this inconvenience...it's been a right saga. Evidently it left the manufacturers on 10th Oct but the courier service lost the paperwork so it's been just sitting there! We started chasing it so I hope it does come on Monday.

Feeling much better but not feeling good about work tomorrow still only got tomorrow then 3 days off phew

Soya yoghurt hex a

2 bananas

Parsnip and apple soup
Corn cakes hex b
Garlic and herb soya cheese (tesco) hex a
Box fruit salad

Sweets 5 syns
Chocolate 5 syns
Nut brittle 5 syns ??

Salmon
Celeriac
Carrots
Coleslaw 2 syns

Nutrigrain biscuits hex b

Total 17 syns

Attachments

• 1414709679884.jpg
    1414709679884.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 29
Grapes
Sharon fruit
Plums
Hifi light bar 1/2 hex b

Sweets 3 syns

Corn cakes hex b
Danio yoghurt hex a tweak
Free from soya cheese partial hex a
Carrots
Coleslaw 1 syn
Gherkins
Tomatoes onion
Parsnip apple soup

Bag cheese puffs 4 syns
Bag space raiders 3 syns
Sweets 3 syns

Wedges guess at syns as they aren't online but they were reduced so we got them as a treat
Quorn steak
Salad
Pitta bread hex b
Cheese slice hex a
Extra light mayo 1 syn

Chovolate 10 syns

Total 25 syns hmmmmph and I know we have a meal out tomorrow planned

Attachments

• 1414790405493.jpg
    1414790405493.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 1414790415704.jpg
    1414790415704.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 29
It's my day 1 today and I've been naughty already, oops! But if I don't get the naughties out of the house today I'll be starting again tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so I'm taking the hit for the sake of the rest of the week haha! Hope you all enjoy your weekend x

Sometimes you just need to eat them to get them out of your system.

Well today was as predicted no idea of syns

2 egg and cheese white muffins
3 ginger biscuits
Chocolate

Meal out at an Indian buffet place my husband wanted to try. It was fine but everything seemed to be dripping in oil unfortunately however on the good side my stomach seems ok

I had lots of different dahls as well as curry onion bhajis chips and more

It's my day 1 today and I've been naughty already, oops! But if I don't get the naughties out of the house today I'll be starting again tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so I'm taking the hit for the sake of the rest of the week haha! Hope you all enjoy your weekend x
Hi Annette...are you doing slimming world? I agree...using up the stuff at home is an issue but soon it will be all gone!

Jaffa...well at least you had a nice meal and no ill effects. Would you visit that restaurant again?

Back