Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Yes probably but there is another one near by so we will try that one next first

Hi, yes it's Slimming world for me again! I lost 17lb earlier in the year on it but I've put it back on and more-a combination of factors I think, ill health, off work, kids hols, new medication and an appalling appetite for ice cream and chocolate! I thought honesty may be the best policy there! So here goes with the next part of the journey, see how we get on with this one: fruit and yogurt for breakfast so I'm off to a good start at least ? x

Welcome Annette I hope we can all help you on your journey X
Slimming world really is fantastic

I can sympathise with the ill health and medication

I now only work 3 days a week for health reasons

But yes you are only cheating yourself if you aren't 100% honest

Fruit and yoghurt is usually my to go breakfast

I am JanetElizabeth, mines a Thursday night but I thought I'd try and kick start from the 1st of the month, otherwise it's almost another week gone before I start again-ho hum

Hope you're feeling better soon, oily food can be a right pain in the neck-plays havoc with my IBS if I have too much of it.

Wishing everyone a positive week xx

Mushroom and cheese hex a omelette
Beans
Wholemeal toast hex b
Clover lighter 5 syns

2 ginger biscuits 5 syns
Sharon fruit

soya yoghurt hex a
Fruit box

Cherry scone 10 syns

Lentil burger 4 syns potato wedges salad extra light mayo and ketchup 2 syns

2 alpen light bars hex b
Last of the mini peanut brittle 5 syns

Total 31 syns

Attachments

• 1414963347678.jpg
    1414963347678.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 1414963360245.jpg
    1414963360245.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 23
Syns for treats and that's about right! (20) :D

Annette, good to see you've added all your info now... So Jaffa weighs Tuesday, I weigh Wednesday and you Thursday...we can support one another!!
Good idea to get started ASAP, I did that too just by what I could read on the SW website as a non-member.

Syns for treats and that's about right! (20) :D Annette, good to see you've added all your info now... So Jaffa weighs Tuesday, I weigh Wednesday and you Thursday...we can support one another!! Good idea to get started ASAP, I did that too just by what I could read on the SW website as a non-member.

Sounds like a plan ladies-look forward to seeing how you get on, I'm reading all my old SW material for inspiration at the mo ? ready for a bit of a fill in shop tomorrow x

Sounds like a plan ladies-look forward to seeing how you get on, I'm reading all my old SW material for inspiration at the mo ? ready for a bit of a fill in shop tomorrow x

Have you started a diary yet we can follow you and help with your meals etc

Morning Jaffa,

Hope the scales are kind this morning!

Morning ginlin

Well the scales practically winked at me this morning as they are back in the kilo bracket I like albeit at the highest end still

I think it will mean a slight gain tomorrow but I seem to have pulled back a possible 2 or 3lb gain so I should stay within target zone as last weigh in 2 wks ago I was slap bang on target

Back