Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Right so I need to continue avoiding chocolate and really bad things today and tomorrow before weigh in so I'm off to the gym and then shopping at Dunelm Mill as I want a couple of baskets to store my tights

Have you started a diary yet we can follow you and help with your meals etc

I'm doing the 7 day sheets from meetings but I've had fat free yogurt with frozen berries and sliced strawberries for breakfast, I'm going to have tuna in brine with scanbran and salad for lunch and beef casserole with new potatoes, cabbage and broccoli for tea- using bisto best for gravy and I might chuck a Yorkshire pudding (little one) on too so that'll be 4 sins I reckon. I've never been one to use up my sins, but I suppose I could pinch a mini pack of maltesers from my sons goody bag to make it up to 10 syns (only if I must though) haha x

Morning ginlin Well the scales practically winked at me this morning as they are back in the kilo bracket I like albeit at the highest end still I think it will mean a slight gain tomorrow but I seem to have pulled back a possible 2 or 3lb gain so I should stay within target zone as last weigh in 2 wks ago I was slap bang on target

Well done Jaffa, so I'm not the only one who gets on the scales between meetings then? X

I'm doing the 7 day sheets from meetings but I've had fat free yogurt with frozen berries and sliced strawberries for breakfast, I'm going to have tuna in brine with scanbran and salad for lunch and beef casserole with new potatoes, cabbage and broccoli for tea- using bisto best for gravy and I might chuck a Yorkshire pudding (little one) on too so that'll be 4 sins I reckon. I've never been one to use up my sins, but I suppose I could pinch a mini pack of maltesers from my sons goody bag to make it up to 10 syns (only if I must though) haha x

You should always have a minimum of 10 syns a day up to 15 as they are there to be used and enjoyed and if you have less then you aren't doing the plan properly.
We get Tesco value Yorkshire puddings and they are 2 syns each as 40 calories each

And yes me and Janet are virtually daily weighers

Ginlin is being good and just weighing in group each week

You should always have a minimum of 10 syns a day up to 15 as they are there to be used and enjoyed and if you have less then you aren't doing the plan properly.
We get Tesco value Yorkshire puddings and they are 2 syns each as 40 calories each

And yes me and Janet are virtually daily weighers

Ginlin is being good and just weighing in group each week

I'm sure my halo will soon slip! :angeldevil:

Well I went to the gym and then had a wander around Asda and I got a couple of salads and fruit boxes mmmmmmmm

Food today

Banana before gym
Banana after gym

Asda potato and egg salad 2 syns for the reduced fat salad cream
Fruit box which consisted of some mango pineapple melon blueberries watermelon
Left over paratha from Saturday I'll call it 8 syns as online isn't very helpful and it was less then half

Just watching fat families !!! Then I'll do the floors

I have to sit down in between rooms but done the kitchen and conservatory next is toilet and bathroom then the carpets but I only use a carpet sweeper the g tech one as the hoover is too heavy and my husband will hopefully hoover at the weekend

Glad your mattress has finally arrived. I hope it helps you have a better night sleep

I was sweating buckets hoovering the carpets...!! That must be good for a few ounces off? I keep thinking about a carpet sweeper because my hoover is heavy to haul up and down the stairs. There was a time I couldn't do it either and thankfully Joseph did the honours.
Yes the mattress looks a nice one and Joseph is going to sleep on it tonight. I shall be back sleeping on the mattress I love best!

My mother in law bought it for us last year for Christmas and it is a god send for me as it means I can keep on top of things.

I think they are around £50 or £60

I couldn't do upstairs today as through charge ran out so I'll finish it off on Thursday when I'm next off

It's electric? I've never seen or heard of those ones...the last I knew they were manual. I think a lot of things have changed in the UK while I was away in Spain. Spanish women just sweep floors but as I put our large rugs down in the winter I always used the hoover. It's one that shampoos too so that's useful. It must be at least 40 years old!

Food today

Banana before gym
Banana after gym

Asda potato and egg salad 2 syns for the reduced fat salad cream
Fruit box which consisted of some mango pineapple melon blueberries watermelon
Left over paratha from Saturday I'll call it 8 syns as online isn't very helpful and it was less then half

35 g rasbperry malted wheat hex b
Danio yoghurt hex a tweak

Sweetcorn noodle egg drop soup with tofu 5 syns

Hi fi bar hex b
2 ginger biscuits 4.5 syns

Total
19.5 syns

Attachments

• 1415049832594.jpg
    1415049832594.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 20
I hope you do well too Jaffa...just remember you'll still be in range whatever!! I'm telling myself that one too!

I've only ever weighed in at my morning group but do know there's another morning group on a Tuesday...if I was desperate. To be honest I'd rather miss than do an evening one, but having said that it is the same equation if you always go at the same time every week. I think I would probably eat 'exactly' the same food that day to make it as equal as possible.

I know which is why my evening weigh in was really upsetting

i always find if I get weighed on a night it's so much heavier than a morning weigh in-hope it goes well for you tomorrow x

I hope you do well too Jaffa...just remember you'll still be in range whatever!! I'm telling myself that one too!

I've only ever weighed in at my morning group but do know there's another morning group on a Tuesday...if I was desperate. To be honest I'd rather miss than do an evening one, but having said that it is the same equation if you always go at the same time every week. I think I would probably eat 'exactly' the same food that day to make it as equal as possible.

I dislike weighing in the afternoon, as the figures are higher, but then again, Janet is right, when you weigh at the same time, it is still the same differential.

It was one of the reasons that I tried to stop weighing in the mornings, having long stopped night time weighing, as what I weighed at home in the morning on day of Group resembled nothing like the scales there, depending on what I had eaten or drunk.

Now, I am trying to eat similar things on a Wednesday morning.

Back