Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

I know what you mean about weighing but I mainly weigh at home in the evenings before bed so I know roughly what they should say and last nights weigh in just seemed excessively high.

I should do the same as you ginlin and just eat the same foods on weigh in day.
I have been weighing in on a Tuesday night since I joined in July 2011 it is just the time that has slightly changed from 5.30 to 7 and now 6.30

I know what you mean about weighing but I mainly weigh at home in the evenings before bed so I know roughly what they should say and last nights weigh in just seemed excessively high.

I should do the same as you ginlin and just eat the same foods on weigh in day.
I have been weighing in on a Tuesday night since I joined in July 2011 it is just the time that has slightly changed from 5.30 to 7 and now 6.30

When I joined SW in January 2011 weigh in was 7.30pm on a Thursday, but it was one of the days I went swimming first thing in the morning, so, would eat when I got home from that, then didn't eat again until after Group, which was also too late for the family, and I would always feel unwell on a Friday, after so little food.

So in about the April/May I switched to a 10.00am Group on a Tuesday morning, which was also another of my swimming mornings, so, was ideal to go to WI straight after without having eaten.

Then switched in May/June this year to a 5.00pm Group on a Wednesday and now switched to the 3.00pm one.....bit of a SW gypsy me...lol

I've been going to the same group since I joined albeit we are now in a different venue and this is the 3rd consultant but technically the same group !!

I class it as an evening out. I used to like 7pm as I could go to the gym before but 6.30 is too early as I have to be there 6.15 as I run pay and shop. It does mean we finish a lot earlier though which is great as I stay to help pack up afterwards.

I only eat lunch on a Tuesday and always before 1pm then nothing bar a few sips of water till weigh in around 6.15

I haven't got a clue. I am.not normally this hungry so I must have had very little for lunch compared to what I usually eat and my scales said a ridiculously low weight this morning so it might be time for new batteries !!
Don't make yourself poorly Jaffa just to get a good read on the scales. Better to have a maintain week than go starving and eat too much when you get in x

Don't make yourself poorly Jaffa just to get a good read on the scales. Better to have a maintain week than go starving and eat too much when you get in x

I don't think I starved myself it certainly wasn't my intention but maybe I did eat a lot less today then I usually do ?

Will see next week as I never really eat the same thing 2 Tuesdays running

I knew it must be good news when I saw you'd posted...!! congrats!! Sometimes we worry too much! :eek:

Well done!

Thank you both. I am really shocked to be honest as my scales were showing horrible weight gain on Saturday and yesterday but it seems they were right this morning with the low weight I just didn't think it was true and thought they were broken

Thank you. I am hoping it isn't a blip as I would like to get under target before Christmas so I can relax a bit but we do have some heavy eating planned before then including the Good Food Show in Birmingham.
We go every year and stay overnight

Nothing big planned for this week and not sure if we will even eat out after last week !! Might give my stomach a break

No point posting food for today as it was very little and I didn't even break the bank after class just 2 digestives and 2 coffee creams which is says is 87 calories so 4.5 syns

I thought it was Janet, but I couldn't find the message where you said which order we were in haha. Good luck for tomorrow, is it morning or afternoon? X

Back