Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

I weigh earlier as well about 6.15 and class starts 6.30

Good luck X

9.30 for me at the moment, but my lady runs an am and pm class so there is a chance once I get back to work properly that I may have to switch to night weighs-unless I can get a 10am start at work. I know that'll mean missing the main part of the meeting quite often but I think finding out my weight on a morning will be more positive for me xx

Thanks Annette, my weigh in was up 1.5, that takes me to bang on target so I'm alright with that. Hope work went well for you and didn't tire you too much! That was a long break so can imagine it will take some getting used to again.

I'm home-the longest short day I've ever had-but sadly I'm back in the swing of it WAY too easily haha!! Well done on being on target, as long as you're happy then that's brill. I'm off for a nap, then hopefully my lovely husband will have made tea for me (on plan of course) xx

Are you back in again tomorrow ?

I am off tomorrow as I only work Tuesday Wednesday and Fridays thank goodness

This only happened in August this year and I could never go back to full time.

My husband also does most of the cooking and I do the meal planning usually or we both suggest stuff.

But it's Wednesday which means dinner at my mums which is always an omelette with either mushroom or onion or both boiled new potatoes and salad

Are you back in again tomorrow ? I am off tomorrow as I only work Tuesday Wednesday and Fridays thank goodness This only happened in August this year and I could never go back to full time. My husband also does most of the cooking and I do the meal planning usually or we both suggest stuff. But it's Wednesday which means dinner at my mums which is always an omelette with either mushroom or onion or both boiled new potatoes and salad

I'm back in on Friday this week, then Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday next week-I only work 27 hours but I do them over 5 days, which is wiping me out so I'm looking to drop a midweek day to recoup my energy for the last two days of the week! I've got terrible fatigue and tingling all down my left side (face,leg,arm)-a bit like a stroke but they think it's functional neurological disorders they could be the precursor to MS-But I'm staying positive and a have a fab hubby and son to keep my pecker up xxx

I'm back in on Friday this week, then Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday next week-I only work 27 hours but I do them over 5 days, which is wiping me out so I'm looking to drop a midweek day to recoup my energy for the last two days of the week! I've got terrible fatigue and tingling all down my left side (face,leg,arm)-a bit like a stroke but they think it's functional neurological disorders they could be the precursor to MS-But I'm staying positive and a have a fab hubby and son to keep my pecker up xxx

You poor thing that doesn't sound good at all. I also only work part time for health reasons.

Sharon fruit
1 weetabix 1/2 hex b with soya yoghurt hex a tweak
Grapes

Leftover sweetcorn eggdrop noodle soup
Mixed salad guess at 4 syns
Olives 1 syn
Tomato
Gherkins
2 ryvitas rest of hex b

2 chocolate creams 1 lemon 1 strawberry 4.5 syns

Fruit salad box
New gluten free rice crisps from Asda 4 syns
Sweets 3 syns

Onion omelette boiled potatoes salad

Hi fi bar hex b
2 ginger nut biscuits 4.5 syns

Total

Attachments

• 1415226739933.jpg
    1415226739933.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 1415226753804.jpg
    1415226753804.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 1415226773092.jpg
    1415226773092.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 22
Have a lovely meal out Jaffa, and I will keep an eye out for those crisps when I go to Asda, but Hubby is rather fond of Seabrooke's ones at the moment.

Back