Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

I haven't been to Costco for years! Its pouring down here I am so glad we didn't go away for a night away last night. Wishing you all a great Sunday!

I used to go to Makro regularly, but haven't been for years, and never been to a Costco.

Its cleared up here Donna so I'm going to risk hanging out the washing
I did some squats lunges and a few sit ups this morning and we walked to Tesco

Luckily the bedding dried before it started to rain again

We are going to the gym together tomorrow.

My husband's gym is shut tomorrow as its a council gym but mine isn't as I have corporate membership of a gym chain which my boss pays for and I have a couple of free passes so I've persuaded him to come with me.

You already know you're not weighing in this week so no worries for you.

Joseph joined a gym when we first returned to the UK but he was asked to complete a form about his health and medication. Then they wouldn't let him use most of the equipment...he's as strong as an ox with solid muscles so was not happy. I know it's all about risk factors etc.

Today has been surprisingly ok.

We did both go to the gym then Asda where we bought some of their new veggie range I had seen in the magazine yesterday
Veggie bbq pulled 'pork' and mac n cheese doughnut burger both of which were very nice

I'm up to date with the washing as the load I did this morning did dry this afternoon thankfully

Here ya go

What you can't see to the side is another burger bun with the doughnut burger !

That was after the gym as both of us had only an apple after the gym

I've worked out the pulled pork is 1 syn per portion and the burger is 5 syns as the first ingredient is macaroni so I used that as a free food

Attachments

• 1430759479786.jpg
    1430759479786.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 29
  • 1430759492231.jpg
    1430759492231.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 28
Back