Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Thank you Donna

I'm glad I'm aching from the gym Janet as it feels good to be finally back at it

One is next month I'm waiting on the mri appointment but it will be next month as well as I'm back in clinic middle of July so I need to have all the tests done by then
I think I meant investigations not procedures.

This is the hospital I was at on Tuesday

I'm certainly keeping the NHS busy !!

Orange Melon
Packet smoked salmon
(Both emergency food after hospital as I had to go into the office for half and hour and I was starving)

Butternut squash soup which was too spicy for me as it was a packet soup mix from Asda just cubed bns red onion and chilli
Scan bran hex b
Lactofree cream cheese hex a
Gherkins and tomatoes

Options 2 syns
2 caramel snack jacks 4 syns

Bag crisps 5 syns
2 apples

Fish pie using bns and swede as the mash topping. I really liked it but my husband said the topping wasn't as nice as the sweet potato one the other day that he made. He obviously made this one as well
2 syns for the cornflour and bit of cheese - guess
Broccoli

2 alpen lights hex b
4 rolos 4 syns

Total 17 syns

Attachments

• 1431034174949.jpg
    1431034174949.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 1431034188861.jpg
    1431034188861.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 37
One is next month I'm waiting on the mri appointment but it will be next month as well as I'm back in clinic middle of July so I need to have all the tests done by then
I think I meant investigations not procedures.

This is the hospital I was at on Tuesday

I'm certainly keeping the NHS busy !!

You certainly are!

I'd heard that BNS soup mix from Asda was good, but everyone is different, so, may give it a go, I liked the carrot and coriander one, but didn't like whatever one had creamed coconut in it!

Sorry you didn't like the soup Jaffa. Hope you have a fun night with your friends and the tacos nachos etc and off plan day. I have a night at friends and they are catering and I have no idea what it will be so have to eat as sensibly as possible. It will also be cider by the barrel full and at 7 syns a can its synful! Have a great weekend everyone!

Pear
Apple

Same salad as Wednesday tuna and bean with extra light mayo 2 syns
3 rich tea finger biscuits 3 syns
Jelly sweets 4 syns

Plum
Satsuma
Quark with mixed berries
2 ryvita clover lighter 3 syns and a handful of weetabix minis hex b

Carrot fries 2 Linda McCartney sausages cauliflower and broccoli cheese hex a 2 mini Yorkshire puddings 4 syns

Oaty bat hex b
Biscuit moments 5 syns

Total 21 syns

Attachments

• 1431120538390.jpg
    1431120538390.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 26
I love carrots roasted or cooked in the actifry!

Glad the scales are improving Jaffa!

Back