Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Yes I know I need to have an extra glass of water with the scan bran and I drink at least 2 litres of water and squash a day

I've also been going to the gym for 20 mins cardio and some weights. I managed to go last night after work

So its just my stupid body as there really is no reason for it

I missed last week weigh in that was my first so tonight will only be my second

This weekend we are going to friends for dinner on Saturday and I have no control over the food bar my intolerances and no meat etc

Grrrr my scales are still up by 1.5lb at least
No idea why I've been eating scan bran been totally on plan bar Saturday and even when I had the weekend off the other week I was on plan a lot of the time

No idea what to do later

After reading that long list you'd think you'd be down...strange things these bods!
I detest the (regular) spring back Wednesday morning!! Probably the reason I don't sleep well Tuesday nights...ugh!

Those scales are being very naughty Jaffa!

And Janet, ditto!

Yep

I'm at my mums tonight so I've already requested omelette with boiled potatoes and I bought in two frozen jacket potatoes from home to have for lunch tomorrow and tomorrow night we are having pasta !!

Day 2 of work nearly done and not feeling too bad
I'm glad I got my husband to stick the morphine patch on me on Friday night as its definitely helping

It sure doesn't

I nearly had a full on crying breakdown in class last night

2.5lb on I was devastated as no reason at all whatsoever
I've done SP
I've had scanbran 4 out of 7 days
I've exercised
I've drunk loads

My husband was also as shocked as I was

So I'm only 0.5lb away from the top

What more can I do

I'm ditching SP

Sorry about the gain Jaffa, and wise decision to ditch SP!

I'm sure you will soon get it back off!

Sorry about the gain Jaffa, and wise decision to ditch SP!

I'm sure you will soon get it back off!

I haven't had a problem since stopping SP... I'm sure you won't too... It'll soon be off again love... xx

Thank you

Yes I hope it comes off pretty quickly

Had lots of lovely carbs today

Back