Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

All done till Tuesday.

My boss let me go at 4.45 but unfortunately I succumbed to 15 syns worth of chocolate between 4 and 4.15 as I needed the energy and I'm still fed up about my weight.

We're off out soon to the cinema to see Spooks

Spooks was very disappointing and nowhere near as good as the series

Normally I avoid all the chocolate biscuits in the office cavegirl we have them in for clients, my boss etc and they're all milk chocolate so twix fingers aero biscuits toffee crisp biscuits kitkats rocky biscuits club biscuits etc all around the 99 calorie/ 5 syn mark
and I ate 3 which was stupid

Scales are up even more today but it won't be the biscuits as they've not had a chance to settle yet so once again my body is conspiring against me

Sometimes you just can't help it. I opened a packet of Toffee Popcorn rice cakes this morning.OH didn't want one. I did try and put them in the cupboard but was it one or two fell out.;)
Oh well once there gone there gone.:)

that happens to me sometimes too cavegirl! So hard to resist some things and of course pointless! :rolleyes:

I can have open stuff in the cupboard for months at the moment I have open packs of dark rolos, coffee éclairs, jelly sweets after 8 mints and other stuff

Today was lovely a really fab time with friends but oh so synful
Proper veggie lasagne with white sauce made with lactofree milk and of course lots of cheese
With ciabatta

Followed by a croissant pudding made with croissants dark chocolate custard using lactofree milk and chocolate spread I think

It was very rich and indulgent

She was so thoughtful and I was so worried about going there

Its actually the husbands who are friends but I've known her husband longer then she has !!

Its made me realise I need to make more of an effort to entertain as we never have people round due to how bad our house is in disrepair but I need to realise they're coming to see us not damp spots on the walls or carpet that's 20 years old

I've actually already invited them back yesterday as I had such a nice time so it will be end of July or beginning of August as they go away end of August
I was also worried their kids would be bored but as they said they will bring stuff with them and they need to learn to visit other people etc. They are 9 and 5

2 eggs with asparagus soldiers
Wholemeal toast hex b
Vegan spread 4 syns
Jam 2 syns

Apple
Nectarine
Sharon fruit

Melon
Yoghurt 1 syn
Options 2 syns

Nacho style feast from mag using veggie mince - this was absolutely yum and will become a regular 1 syn and hex a

2 alpen light bars hex b
Biscuit moments 5 syns

Total 15 syns

Attachments

• 1431895871588.jpg
    1431895871588.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 1431895887367.jpg
    1431895887367.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 30
Back