Life Changing

Ayshea

3-Jul

Last Monday I started another diet. Lipotrim this time and I'm feeling really positive about it. I'm only planning to do TFR for a few weeks then will switch to WW once I've got a headstart and hopefully broken some bad habits.

Why will this diet be different:
1) I'm determined to do it!
2) Everything is changing around me so it's a good time to add a weight change too
3) I'm heavier than ever, 17 stone 2 lbs.
4) I've just gone up a size and really don't want another set of clothes in an even bigger size.
5) I generally feel really good so hoping dieting will be easier!

The place I work in is about to close and I have a sort of choice, move to Italy or find a new job. Things are pretty awful at work but I'm staying positive while I decide what to do. I'm really surprised by how positive I'm being and I'm hoping this will stretch to weight loss too.

Anyway week one has been OK although I've had cystitis that may or may not be related to the diet and ketosis. Will just have to wait and see. TFR has been easier than I expected but still challenging, especially the day my department ate fish and chips in the office!

I have sneaked on the scales pre weigh in (naughty) and looks like I'm down 8lbs, pretty pleased with this!

Just need to keep going!

4-Jul

Official weigh in for week one and I've lost 9lbs :0)

Very happy.

I've a couple of questions so I'm off to post on the lipotrim section!

Bye for now!

Well the next few days are going to be interesting. I'm travelling for work so I'll be spending most of Thursday in Gatwick, will be making my shake somewhere in the north terminal :0)

Friday I'll be in a meeting with clients all day. Guess I'll be making a shake while they eat the buffet lunch. Then Saturday there will be another Gatwick shake.

Just hoping I don't get stopped taking dodgy packets of white lipotrim powder through the airports.

Friday is also the day they will finalise the decision to reduce staff at work. 15 down to 5 and 3 of those expected to move to Italy. In the next few weeks I should get my leaving date. Waiting for the outcome from my first interview so fingers crossed I get it and walk straight into a new job.

Diet is going well in spite of all the other stuff going on.

Back