Life Goals

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I have been thinking alot about all the things i would like to achieve in my life that doesnt concern weight, diet, family etc.

I thought i would mention a few and see what everyone else has in mind (and get a few ideas, lol).

The few i can think of at the moment include:

• Climb the Great Wall of China (for charity)
  • Swim with Dolphins
  • Go on a Desert and Jungle Safari
Alot of people (especially women) in my culture don't really get to experience life due to silly tradiitons etc. but i want to do so much with my life and experience the world.

It would be nice to see what everyone else is interested in doing. I will add more for myslef when i think of them :)

xx

I did one of mine on my honeymoon 6 years ago which was to swim with sharks (so cool!!!:D).
I only really have one more at the moment and it's a bit of a weird one (yes suprise suprise I'm a bit of a freak! LOL), I want to climb up a palm tree and pick my own coconut to be made into a cocktail (yummy!). Told you it was weird!:p

I did one of mine on my honeymoon 6 years ago which was to swim with sharks (so cool!!!:D).

Oh my gosh, you must be so brave :eek:

My younger sister wants to do this. She was telling me last night how she wants to swim with them and also go down into the sea in a cage and get close to them. I wouldnt ever in my wildest dreams think of getting close to a shark, they terrify me. I used to hide behind the sofa whenever we used to watch Jaws when i was little, lol :eek:.

I only really have one more at the moment and it's a bit of a weird one (yes suprise suprise I'm a bit of a freak! LOL), I want to climb up a palm tree and pick my own coconut to be made into a cocktail (yummy!). Told you it was weird!:p

Thats ace, i think thats a great goal to have. Its so individual and funky, lol. I'm sure you'll get the chance to do it.

Reminds me of dubai, which i would love to visit, ahhhh sun, sea and sand, i'l be daydreaming about it for the rest of the day, lol.

xx

Oh I love this kinda things ok.

Firstly swimming with dolphins is great. You will love it. I did that on my honeymoon coming up to 2 years ago!! Amazing experiance!

Ok my things to to before I die list
  1. Bungee Jump
  2. Go in a hot air balloon ride
  3. Go on Safari
  4. Visit China and Australia
  5. One day maybe emmigrate to America

Firstly swimming with dolphins is great. You will love it. I did that on my honeymoon coming up to 2 years ago!! Amazing experiance!

Its always been one of my lifetime goals, i'll try convince my partner to take me whenever we decide to get married, lol.

Ok my things to to before I die list
  1. Bungee Jump
  2. Go in a hot air balloon ride
  3. Go on Safari
  4. Visit China and Australia
  5. One day maybe emmigrate to America

I could never do a Bungee Jump, i'd be too scared, lol. I wouldn't mind the hot air baloon, thats a great idea. I would love to live in America for a few years, in New York, wow, think of all the shopping.

Me and my partner want to live abroad for a few years once we're married, not decided where yet, maybe Dubai :).

xx

Oh I would liek to jump out of an aeroplane too, whats it called??

You know what I mean, with someone strapped to me and glide through the air even if its is at 100 miles and hour - Exhilerating!

nearly ended up moving to dubai a few years back

Oh I would liek to jump out of an aeroplane too, whats it called??

You know what I mean, with someone strapped to me and glide through the air even if its is at 100 miles and hour - Exhilerating!

I think its called Sky Diving. That would be awesome and totally terrifying, lol. I'm not scared of heights but theres just something about falling through the sky that makes me anxious, lol.

lol, I could see why that would be!!

Sky diving thats the name - Doh it all there in the description and I could still not think of its proper term!!

lol, I could see why that would be!!

Sky diving thats the name - Doh it all there in the description and I could still not think of its proper term!!

Lol, thats happens to me all the time. I only knew what its called because i saw it on 1 of the episodes of the biggest loser. 1 of the contestants who was eliminated did it after she lost weight. It looks awesome, but i would be too scared, lol.

nearly ended up moving to dubai a few years back

Wow, i would love to move to dubai, i'm thinking it would be expensive to live there though. My parents want to buy property there and rent it out but they're just thinking about it at the mo.

How come you didnt move, if you dont mind me asking!?!

Just thought of another goal:
  • Climb the Great Wall of China (for charity)
  • Swim with Dolphins
  • Go on a Desert and Jungle Safari
  • See the Pyramids
I know its not much of a goal and many people might have done this, but they look so beautiful and i would love to see the sunrise and set behind them. We do have family friends who we could stay with in Egypt, so i am hoping to visit Egypt next year :)

I would love to live abroad - possibly America or Canada. Almost moved to New Zealand a few years back - had my visa sorted and everything! But then stupidly met my now ex, and even more stupidly fell in love...sigh.

1.Paraponting (ski off a mountain with a parachute on your back then float down to the foot of the mountains)
2. Sail around the world!:D

I would love to live abroad - possibly America or Canada.
I've always wanted to live in Canada, purely because unless you're a bomber you can't seem to get into America (not bitter much!:D).
Canada seem to be a lot easier to get into and have a lot better way of life than the Americans.

Lol completely agree. Thought I would be able to get in to the states as I am a nurse, however when i looked at it a few years ago, apparently I am the wrong kind of nurse...grrrrrr

I would love to live abroad - possibly America or Canada. Almost moved to New Zealand a few years back - had my visa sorted and everything! But then stupidly met my now ex, and even more stupidly fell in love...sigh.

aww, you fell in love, thats not stupid, thats life. Myabe you'll get another chance to live abroad, if you ever want to.

Kellymundy, you are so lucky, you have done so much, i'll catch up one day, lol. I really want to make an album of all my achievemnts and show them to my kids one day and show them that they can achieve anything.

I've never heard of Paraponting skinikki, but sounds like fun :D xx.

I want to volunteer to teach primary school children in a third world country or volunteer to help build a school or hospital, that would be amazing.

xx

Back