Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

I have just picked up a sweet and sour chicken ball and put it back! But I'm almost drooling! How embarassing. And 4 people around me are munching Chinese!

Awh for the next time mix a few spices into natural yoghurt so at least its like a curry dip and you could dip them into it and ya might not feel as left out.

But with chinese if u have only half the portion of boiled rice and half a portion of beef or chicken in black bean or oyster sauce and ask for no msg its not too bad at all. On sw its only 5 syns

Ahh good plan :) I went for a ham salad in the end! Now I'm full I actually feel fine. Being hungry is the biggest problem ! As soon as I'm hungry I'm convinced I need to eat everything I can!

Me too. I'm much better when I've planned meals. When I havnt I tend to have moody moments where I either don't want anything or I want a massive pizza!

Yeah planning is everything. Did my weigh in today and im down another 4.5lbs. Absolutely delighted... Thats 18.5lbs in two weeks.

So today I'm feeling pretty low.. I don't feel like food but I need to eat something! And I don't feel like healthiness. Grrr. Pants Sunday!

c.mackenzie said:
So today I'm feeling pretty low.. I don't feel like food but I need to eat something! And I don't feel like healthiness. Grrr. Pants Sunday!

Wat bout a packet of walkers baked or snack a jacks??

Hmm maybe. I'm kinda hanging on until dinner ATM. Hoping I feel less weird. End of TOTM and I think I'm just hormonal and weepy!

So weigh in good. Eating today... Horrendous :/ I'm so hungry. First time in
The 5 weeks that all I have wanted to do it eat everything with little or no
Control. Very weepy and diet crazy today :(

Im in like a gr8 mood all day cause ive passed one half of semester 1 of my degree. Its gr8 motivation to keep me away from the food!!

Back