Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

c.mackenzie said:
Well done you :) had my first really bad day of food today. :( back on it for
The rest of the week though.

Thanks hun. Aww really?? How bad is bad?? Im sure you can pull back from it though. Just pretend it didnt happen and dont dwell on it hun xx

Really bad! But I'm gonna get back onto it tomorrow. Go for a long walk and eat better. Eating rubbish has just made me feel rubbish !

Thats what it does it satisfies your craving for those few minutes while you're eating it but then you instantly feel guilty about eating it. It never happened and tomorrow is another... Think positive thoughts.

Just think you're only 6 pounds away from 12 stone and the. Youre not too far off your goal. When you find yourself reaching for the food stop for a minute and really think to yourself what your reasons for not eating that particular food were in the first place. Think of where you'll be because you resisted the temptation and as well as that drink a large glass of water and if after a few mins ur still hungry youll know its genuine hunger so have something healthy.

I'm struggling not to eat like a trooper like yesterday... :/ been making important life decisions today and it seems to have me reaching for chocolate. And crisps... Arghh. :(

Aww its a nightmare... I dont feel bad about the meat and sauce and i only had a little bit of spag so its not terrible but the garlic bread is what gets me!! I feel awful about it and my tummy feels sooo bloated! Why is it we always seem to have a war with food. Im back on the straight and narrow from right now. Gonna take some andrews later

Yeah I felt horrible bloated yesterday and this morning. I had so much food i has avoided and my stomach wasn't happy! Deffo looking at a gain this week if I dont sort it :( but dunno how to diet and cope with everything else ATM! Arghhh.

c.mackenzie said:
Yeah I felt horrible bloated yesterday and this morning. I had so much food i has avoided and my stomach wasn't happy! Deffo looking at a gain this week if I dont sort it :( but dunno how to diet and cope with everything else ATM! Arghhh.

Awh hope ur ok. If ya need to talk or anything feel free to PM me

Aww thanks hun. :) I will when it's enabled! I havnt posted enough! Just job stress really. Making it much harder to make the best choices with food :/ *sigh*

Yea im just in the mindset now where i feel like i want the foods im missing out on. Im gonna need to try and find a balance

Yeah. I find that getting up and moving tempts me away. And writing on here helps. I try and focus on what I have already achieved and how I really don't want that to go to waste. It's tough! Especially when you don't feel you look different. I'm 1 stone 3lbs down now and even my bf says he can't see a difference! I'm sure that it's just because he sees me everyday :/ who knows!

That must hurt that he cant see any difference. My parents have told me they can see a dif off my waist and my bf is the same. Its gr8 encouragement to keep going. But i think im down 1s 4.5lbs so i dont wanna screw that up. I want the numbers to keep going down. Ill be extra good this week to make up for today.

Just made chicken korma. And it was delicious! So chuffed!

Attachments

• image-1680757416.jpg
    image-1680757416.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back