Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

So bright and early on a Monday and this week I'm STS... It's not a gain. So I'm thankful for that. And it's my first stay the same :) so onwards and downwards!!

So today food wise hasn't been so bad. I seem to be really hungry though. And I have a headache which is threatening to turn into a full blown migrane. Dunno what to do about the implant. Having second TOTM... Which I'm sure affects my weight. And definitely affects how I feel. *sigh* exhausting.

c.mackenzie said:
So today food wise hasn't been so bad. I seem to be really hungry though. And I have a headache which is threatening to turn into a full blown migrane. Dunno what to do about the implant. Having second TOTM... Which I'm sure affects my weight. And definitely affects how I feel. *sigh* exhausting.

Take some tabs and drink some water if u havent already cause if it develops further itll only make ya feel really down. The implant will calm itself down after a while. Just remember that any weight your retaining is only because of ur period and will be bloating which as soon as ur period goes so will it. I feel like crap too... Im on my second totm as well and feel drained. Had an almighty crap all day. Only on the train home from college now so itll be 8 when im home then ive to go out for a walk. :(. Any valentines day plans??

Argh. Poor thing. I'm also drained. Just had a little cry. I wish I had valentines plans! Sadly the bf is beyond useless and not spontaneous so im probably just going to cook a meal and we will have a cuddle in bed! I'm being harsh on him but I do wish sometimes he thought it would be nice to make a real plan and not "see how things go!" how about you?

c.mackenzie said:
Argh. Poor thing. I'm also drained. Just had a little cry. I wish I had valentines plans! Sadly the bf is beyond useless and not spontaneous so im probably just going to cook a meal and we will have a cuddle in bed! I'm being harsh on him but I do wish sometimes he thought it would be nice to make a real plan and not "see how things go!" how about you?

Aww feel real bad 4 ya... Dnt cry.. No diet is worth cryin over!! My guy is the same ha... Hes out of work at the moment as well so we wont be doing anything. He did say hed cook dinner though so thats something. We live with our parents and im out and on the train at 7 on wed morning so we probs wont even stay together tomorrow night. Itl be the dinner and a dvd... Nothing new there... Same as nearly every wknd! I feel so mean i do be thinkin if i get slim and he doesnt start to get his act together and get fit ill end up leaving him. I know that seems bad though. He only has like a stone and a half to lose so he could easily do it.

Men lose weight so much easier as well. I love my fella. We live together now. So it'll just be like every other night! Bless him. I'm sure he means well!

c.mackenzie said:
Men lose weight so much easier as well. I love my fella. We live together now. So it'll just be like every other night! Bless him. I'm sure he means well!

Aww dont get me wrong i love mine aswell it just annoys me sometimes! Yea mine means well too so hopefully hel sort his diet out soon lol

Im now cooking but its ok cause he did all the shopping and got all the veg and stuff in. And shock hes even gonna prepare it all so all ill have to do is cook the steak whatever healthy way i choose :)

So I have just eaten enough for twenty people I think... But BF made valentines dinner which was incredible but no where near allowed! However. As its valentines. I'm going to enjoy what ive had and have a lean week and lots of gym!

I'm not hungry today and I've eaten less than I burnt at the gym... Major gym sesh! But I'm guessing my body doesn't think it's starving after all the food yesterday? I mean I'm not gonna eat like this all the time.

Back