Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

Thats sooo cheap!!! Feeling very good today i resisted all temptations and now iv a nice homemade lasagne in the oven with turkey mince homemade sauce and aubergine and roasted peppers instead of the pasta sheets. Win win... Hopefully itl b nice! Well know at about half 5

That sounds lush!! I still have three hours at work.. So I've been jogging on the spot in intervals... Here we go loopy loo! I think customers may think I have issues...!

c.mackenzie said:
That sounds lush!! I still have three hours at work.. So I've been jogging on the spot in intervals... Here we go loopy loo! I think customers may think I have issues...!

Ive just discovered i DO NOT like aubergine! Everything else was lovely tho :). Nicely full right now.

Im expecting to sts or else a small gain. I wasn too bad this week only the garlic bread with the small bit of pasta and then the scone today.

Thinking of going to bed. I'm emotionally exhausted. I'm having another period when I only finished having one a week ago.. Think the implant completely screws me over :( very weepy and tired :( feeling flabby and gross. Bleugh.

Back