Lifeline Online Issues

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Is anybody else having trouble logging on? It's saying that both my personal password and group password are incorrect when they aren't and I've even requested they send me my password and I've copied and pasted for them to still tell me it's wrong!!
aaargh :mad: I have no patience at all for failing technology.
Plus they don't give an email contact and they can jog on if they think I'm calling their 0844 rip you off number, they have enough of my money as it is the blimmin website should work! Anyway, rant over lol

Anyone else having the same problem? x

Reactions: Taz
I have just tried and I got in OK!
I am using the old password though, because my consultant (if you could call her that...........) forgot to look at lasts weeks!
Hope you get on soon. xx

I've just rang my consultant and left a message to see what's happening, we didn't have a WI this week cos of the snow but her other group did as they're later in the week. Think she might have changed the password.
I'll have to have a scout round the forums if I need syns values.
Proper aggravating :rolleyes: x

It's not the consultant that changes the password it is LifelineOnline. I haven't had any problems. Have you checked that your email address is correct on the login screen and you haven't accidentally deleted a letter?

Yep that's what I thought initially cos it would be so like me to be losing my rag then go "oh!" and realise I'm dumb lol.
Consultant's just messaged me with the new password and I'm in, not happy to find out sweet chilli sauce is 1.5 syns per tbsp though :eek: I'll have to be sparing with that x

Back