Light head, dizziness, pins & needles anyone else?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Since Friday I've been lightheaded, dizzy & have pins/needles down my left side. My ears are also a wee bit deaf as if they are blocked up.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it the start of a cold/viral infection? It also could be stress as having problems indoors.

I'm seeing the dr this evening but just wondered if anyone else has had this?

XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sinead6uk

Sinead6uk Bread is my enemy!

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had something similar a few weeks ago but without the pins & needles. Turned out to be laberintitus (inner ear infection). It was viral so no antibiotics just had to take over the counter anti dizzy medication and wait it out but it lasted a while. Using the lifts at work sent me spinning! :jelous:

4. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry I haven't had this but just wanted to pass on my wishes and hope you get better soon x

5. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for this, hope this doesn't last ages as its hard to manage the 2 wee ones on my own!!

6. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world

7. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

it could be stress, the best person is to speak to your dr tonight - I hope you get it resolved :)

8. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've been to the doctors and I've got a viral infection. My ear also is full of wax & needs syringed. I only got it syringed about 4 months ago. There's nothing I can take for it so hoping it clears up soon XXX

9. stillscrapping

stillscrapping Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Diet
    Just take things easy and look after yourself. Once the ear gets cleared it should help with the dizziness. Don't be trying to do too much until you feel better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.