Light head, dizziness, pins & needles anyone else?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Since Friday I've been lightheaded, dizzy & have pins/needles down my left side. My ears are also a wee bit deaf as if they are blocked up.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it the start of a cold/viral infection? It also could be stress as having problems indoors.

I'm seeing the dr this evening but just wondered if anyone else has had this?

XX

I had something similar a few weeks ago but without the pins & needles. Turned out to be laberintitus (inner ear infection). It was viral so no antibiotics just had to take over the counter anti dizzy medication and wait it out but it lasted a while. Using the lifts at work sent me spinning! :jelous:

I had something similar a few weeks ago but without the pins & needles. Turned out to be laberintitus (inner ear infection). It was viral so no antibiotics just had to take over the counter anti dizzy medication and wait it out but it lasted a while. Using the lifts at work sent me spinning! :jelous:

Thanks for this, hope this doesn't last ages as its hard to manage the 2 wee ones on my own!!

I've been to the doctors and I've got a viral infection. My ear also is full of wax & needs syringed. I only got it syringed about 4 months ago. There's nothing I can take for it so hoping it clears up soon XXX

Just take things easy and look after yourself. Once the ear gets cleared it should help with the dizziness. Don't be trying to do too much until you feel better.

Back