Pins and needles ....anyone?

Hi ...I am new here today. I am just finished week 2 of Lipotrim with 10lbs week one and 0.5 lb week two. I am wondering if anyone has got some pins and needles since starting. I had my first attack last Saturday, 10 days in, and they returned today and have been very bad in my hands, feet, face, tongue. I have read that it is part of Ketosis.....but I HATE the feeling as if things are crawling all over me. Has anyone else out there had this experience, and if so could you please advise as to how to deal with them. Thanks MM:break_diet:

Hi ...I am new here today. I am just finished week 2 of Lipotrim with 10lbs week one and 0.5 lb week two. I am wondering if anyone has got some pins and needles since starting. I had my first attack last Saturday, 10 days in, and they returned today and have been very bad in my hands, feet, face, tongue. I have read that it is part of Ketosis.....but I HATE the feeling as if things are crawling all over me. Has anyone else out there had this experience, and if so could you please advise as to how to deal with them. Thanks MM:break_diet:

I got that week two and three in my hands and feet.... It just went away... Unless I crossed my legs or whatever....

I've been getting it in my fingers. Wonder is it blood pressure related?? Mmh. Xx

Yeah I get it- but only when kneeling or legs crossed or carrying my heavy 2 year old?? V annoying.

Thanks so much. I have not had it now since Wednesday night, and will not x anything just in case. I may have taken too much water too fast, which could have affected my blood pressure......no sure. If it returns again I will look into it in more detail. Meanwhile onwards and upwards. On Thursday morning I could not resist getting on the scales and found that I was down 4 lbs..........BUT..........it was all back the following day. So am not taking the weighing route again. Only think I would say, is that I do feel a bit spacy .....which is fine......as long as I do not go into outer space :) How long have you all being following this programme? I do not feel hungry at all......which is a most liberating feeling, not having to think about what to have for lunch or dinner saves a lot of time. I am only beginning to realize how much time I spend thinking about what to purchase, cook, eat, not eat etc etc. Best of luck all.

Back