Light head!

TaraTeal

Silver Member
I am on day 5 and pretty sure I am in ketosis, I am not feeling hungry, and have the breath thing going on.

I am just worried about my light headedness, I am feeling quite faint from 12ish onwards, until after tea.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this? and did it carry on for long? I am a little unsteady on my feet too.

Hi

I have had some lightheadedness in the evenings - mostly when I get up to quickly or do anything too energetic. I am on day 9 now and it seemed to stop around day 7. I was eating my packs at like 9am, 1pm and 6pm so I split my packs into 6 small meals a day and I think this helped. Hope you feel better soon.

I might try that then, splitting them up a bit more to keep myself on an even keel. The DRs that I work with said it should eventually go, for the time being though I do have some prochlorperazine (anti-dizziness) I might try taking some tomorrow if I feel faint.

I've had it on and off too. But a cup of tea or more water usually helps. xx

I'm on day 5 and also feeling a bit light headed. I wasn't sure if I was in ketosis (no one to tell me if I have bad breath!) but I just got the sticks inthe post and looks like I am. I'm doing the same amount of activity I did before, walking about 6 miles a day pushing a buggy, but I haven't yet tried doing anything more strenuous. I'd like to try my exercise bike out, as I bought it recently and have yet to even sit on it! And I have the newest Davina to do and the Shred dvd..... though that looks a bit much even on a million cal a day diet!

I definitely went through a light-headed week when I began the VLCD. Posted here to check if anyone else did, just like you! It went after my body adjusted to everything. Seems fairly common! Keep drinking, take it easy when it comes on and I found nibbling a bit of a bar helped!

Cheers giza, that seemed to work for me too, had my lemon bar when it came on and I've not been too bad since. Definitely getting better as the days go on!

My first 'over'reaction when it first happened was to swig a can of Slimfast! Starlight set me right there, not a good idea...stick to a bar-nibble!

Back