• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lightbulb moment

S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:flirt2:It is amazing what we learn about ourselves on LT, I had a lightbulb moment this week, I have always been fixated on a weight I ha ve to get to a number that will make my world a perfect place, well for the first time this week I can hand on heart say I don't care about the number any more :rolleyes: yay :D Another thing that had control of me. :mad: I am now focusing on having a healthy BMI and I will know when I am comfy and it will have nothing to do with a number :cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
I am now focusing on having a healthy BMI and I will know when I am comfy and it will have nothing to do with a number :cool:
Nice one!:clap::clap::clap:

Great attitude!
My pharmacist reckons I needed to lose 9 stone - I told her I will decide my own target weight thank you!

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
That's great!! Ultimately, the number is irrelevant if you're happy with how you feel & look!! :)

Hannah

Ellebirdy

S: 23st3lb
Indeed,I have more an idea how I want to look and feel about myself than the 'ideal' weight. so yeah I am all for that attitude.
x