Lightbulb moment

Tinsel

Hi everyone, i just wanted to share this with you all and wondered if anyone can relate to this...

I have binged today and really did not know why I've SS'd 100% for 17 days and have been fine drinking the water keeping myself busy etc etc no problems and last night i pinched 2 peces of garlic bread from my husband but just drank loads of water and told myself get back on it tomorrow - which i did and then didnt had 2 packs and then ate food - i'll not tell you what, however I was obviously upset why I had so got myself on minimins, ok so this is what i've found out, on tuesday a friend texted everyone if we wanted to go out for tea the following evening, I texted back saying sorry I cant doing brilliant on diet etc etc I felt so good and proud that I could resist and just meet them for drinks after (water obviously) and then 3 days later I go and binge WTF why didn i just go out and have a salad on wednesday. So I was in the lighter life forum and there was this comment:

If I am out with others who know about LL, on a meal (as I have been lately) I am the epitome of good LL behaviour. However, the next day, as my pattern seems to go, my rebellious child shouts and says its not fair, why should you have missed out again......

This is me I do this all the time, if something crops up unexpectadly I can say no thanks but it must play on my mind and then I binge, if I have something planned I'm very good

I'm going to work on this

Does this happen to anyone else?

Back