Lighter Life November Starters!

Welcome Kerri good luck :)

xXx

It is day 4 and so far I prefer the soups to the shakes-perhaps it is the cold weather.
I can't believe how much I am looking forward to trying a bar on day 4! (Very sad).
:eatdrink017:

Well done for getting to day 4, they say the first 3-4 are the hardest so go you :) xXx

Tips - think about what you will be able to do when you are thin, drink loads of water and keep thinking about getting into Ketosis. I am terrified I don't go into Ketosis soon so this is enough for me to keep away from conventional foods. Oh, and I've told EVERYONE at work I am on it so can't lose face now :).

I'm only on Day 4 so we'll all get through it together.

I made one of my shakes into a mousse the other night and it was good to have a different texture from the soups/shakes.

Good Luck

Kx

WOW Through the first day :clap:
Was feeling really bad round lunch and went to bed with a sick bucket :eek:. But feeling much better now. Having a lovely hot chocolate before bed. Hope your all doing ok? Feeling ok about 2 moz. Sending (((hugs))) to ya all.
xx

Hi, I've survived the first day too, yay!

Was just wondering though have the packs given anyone else noticably bad breath? I'm paranoid enough as it is and now hubby says my breath stinks lol!

Emma xXx

I am pretty paranoid about the whole bad breath thing. I guess drinking the water will help a bit, any other ideas??
Abi x

I am too Abs I couldn't believe it when hubby said that to me, I was gutted :(.

Anyway start of day 2, not having anything til after the school run though then I'll have a mug of soup to warm me up xXx

Ooo saz just noticed you're in lincoln where abouts are you?

Emma xXx

hi futureyummymummy I live on the Ermine in Lincoln not to far from you I think.
Got a really horible taste in the mouth through the night so probably bad breath too! :eek: Keep cleaning them. Just having bannana shake for breakfast of day 2 its going down well. Hope you all getting on ok
xx

I'm feeling awful now, sooo dizzy-not great when you're in the middle of town with 2 kids lol- but I'm just going to take it easy today and hope I feel better tomorrow.

No thats about half an hour which llc you with? I just started with Julia x

Ooo might bump in to you then :) x

I'm feeling awful now, sooo dizzy-not great when you're in the middle of town with 2 kids lol- but I'm just going to take it easy today and hope I feel better tomorrow.

No thats about half an hour which llc you with? I just started with Julia x

Just take your time for the first week or so ladies the dizzyness/headaches will go away. Good luck and keep thinking of the end result. :)

Good Luck to all November starters. Hope we all get through this and lose the weight we want.
Am finding it hard to drink this much water as in my 'previous life' I hardly drank any water!
The peanut bar was a nice change to the shakes.
I am okay about the soups and I keep thinking I would be no good with soups in the summer.
Got to stay positive!!

No neither would I j.d. Just had the tomato which was nice but by the end of it i felt like i was going to throw up was the same with the chicken last night, anyone else found this?

I didn't like the mushroom one too much :sign0137:but the vegetable soup is okay.
I just wish the they tasted 'normal'.
Anyway I just keep saying 3 months then I can have a low calorie meal!!
Do you know if we can have the green tobasco sauce as the red on is too chilli. :eek:

Back