Lighter Life November Starters!

well done saz, 2.5 for me this week

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 22....................2.5lbs ........ 59lbs
futureyummymummy ........ 20 .................. 7lbs ................ 63 lbs
hannahwil2002 ..................10................ 3 lbs .............. 32 lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ........................17 ................ 3 lbs .............. 71.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 19 ................ 1.5 lbs .............78 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 22................ 2 lbs ............ 76 lbs

3lbs this week!

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ........................17 ................ 3 lbs .............. 71.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 19 ................ 1.5 lbs .............78 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 23................ 23 lbs ............ 79 lbs

saz343 ............................. 24................ 1 lbs ............ 80 lbs

Am i the only one left from November? Anbody out there lol

I'm still lurking!!!
I put on over easter (8.5lbs a week away and no packs, silly me!!) so trying to get back into it at the moment. Have lost a bit this week but weigh in is friday.

Brumchick ........................ 24....................2lbs ........ 59lbs
saz343 ............................. 24................ 1 lbs ............ 80 lbs

I'm stil lurking too!!
Hope it goes well Mandy. i gained 2lb two weeks ago but had weigh in last night and have lost it.Have also made a decision to stick at abstinance until I get to my original goal(10st 7lbs) had been struggling because I had aimed to reach this by Easter and when I didnt ,boy did I let those negative thoughts take over!

Glad to see there's a few of us left. Sounds like we are all going through a shaky time at the moment. Having a shake only week to see if a big lose will get my head straight. Best wishes to you both
xxx

Come on girls

You haven't got far to go now. i'm sure you can get your heads back in the right place.
Glad you are still there Brummy, I thought you probably were.
Don't forget - you are all welcome to the meet up in May. We'd love to meet you and I have ordered sunshine for that day. How about it?

:)

Brumchick ........................ 24....................2lbs ........ 59lbs
saz343 ............................. 25................ 5 lbs ............ 85 lbs

5lbs of this week! Hope everyone is ok and doing well.
xxx

i've been a bit up and down lately. Had time off LL for a holiday at Easter and it's so hard to get back into. Yor doing so well, keep it up!

Well done Saz great loss. Mandy, I'm sure you will stay on track- I remember your posts when you were waiting to start LL you were so determined and positive- losing a lot of weight even before you started-you can do it-you are doing it !! :)
2lb for me this week- getting close to goal now- bit scary!
Brumchick ........................ 25....................2lbs ........ 61lbs
saz343 ............................. 25................ 5 lbs ............ 85 lbs

OMG just noticed my BMI is below 25!! that feels good :) :)

Back