Lighter Life November Starters!

Well done Brumchick what a great result.

Hi All
I am a new LL starter (started yesterday). Quick background- I am 28, mother of 2 (7 and 3) I am getting married in August (I know we did it backwards :)). I have been very inspired by your journeys and hope that you dont mind me gatecrashing?! So far I have had the Vanilla Milkshake for breakfast and the Thai Chilli for lunch and have watched my h2b and children have sandwiches for lunch :( but so far so good aye?!
So anyway- hi all!!!:innocent0002:
Looking forward to making friends and supporting you all! :talk017:
Love Sarah

Hi Sarah
Welcome and look forward to seeing your great progress, keep positive and just think how fab you'll look on your wedding day :D
x

Thank you luckyloo I think I have just got to stay focused and get bored!! How bad is the headache? I am really worried about it!

I have started a blog too to see if this helps!

Hi Sarah,
Welcome to the forum.
Some people don't get a headache others do, mine was like a caffeine withdrawal headache, but it wasn't too bad.

My best piece of advice to a LL starter would be to stick to abstinence 100%, do not waiver.
It is so much easier to stay safely on packs than it is to eat, even a small amount.
Make sure you drink the water it is very important.
Look forward to your posts.
Good luck on your new journey.

Hi Badger
I started LL on Friday too. Look forward to getting to know you :)

Hi and thanks, i take it by your user name your from bham? me too. you never know we might even be at the same group!!

how is everyone getting on? ive managed to get through my first week and lost 10 &1/2 pounds so very happy and now trying to get through my next week!!

I am so determined to stick to abstinance- so hopefully the headache wont be too bad. I have just cooked for the first time for the family and then had to walk away!!! How hard is that?! :cry:

Hi All few quick messages, I've had to totally reboot or whatever its called my computer today- only taken 8 hours :mad:
Badger, yes I'm in B'ham. maybe we are in same group;)
Thanks Cherry for your congrats.
Lil mm- keep going hun it will be worth it- I had a couple of headaches on day 2+3- easily fixed with paracetamol, make sure you drink the water :)

Thank you- I will do :)

First Weigh in tomorrow

Hi all

just wondered if i could join in I started on the 16th November and have got my first weigh in tomorrow. Really pleased with myself because I have actually managed to get through the first week (well 6 days so far) without a single slip up. It's been really hard at times but I've kept a picture in my head of me looking like a whale when I get married and struggled through. Reading some of your posts has helped when it's been really hard but I didn't want to write anything before in case I didn't make it past the 1st few days.

Name.......................Week...........Loss.... ....Total Loss
futureyummymummy........ 2 ............ 2lbs ............ 14lbs
saz343 ......................... 2 ............ 4lbs ............ 11lbs
Sarah-J ........................ 1 .............7lbs .............7lbs

Strictly shaz................. 1 .............16lbs.............16lbs
Kerrimc74......................2..............15.5 lbs..........15.5lbs

Just a quick catch up, that is absolutely amazing shaz well done you :). Well done everyone else too :p will catch up with everything properly tomorrow had a busy few days!

Emma xXx

Hi everyone - not been on for a few days and everyone sounds like they are doing fantastic. Today is final day of my third week and got weighed on Thursday and had lost another 5 lbs. I'm just loving how quickly we all seem to be losing this extra weight. Hope everyone is coping okay with the weekend.

Take care
Kx

Kerrimc74......................3...............5lbs.............20.5lbs

Kerrimc74......................3...............5lb s.............20.5lbs
hannahwil2002................1...............9lbs.............9lbs

Wow you are all doing fantastically well. Congrats! x

:sign0144: Wow how pleased am I . Just got back from my first weigh in and have lost 10lb, just got to get to the end of week 2 now:party0049:

Kerrimc74......................3...............5lb s.............20.5lbs
hannahwil2002................1...............9lbs. ............9lbs
smtch.............................2..............4lbs.............13lbs

Back