Lighter Life November Starters!

Well done alicilole! Thats excellent! Does anyone have any tips for extra weight loss? Does it help if you do loads of exercise?Or if you drink loads of water? Or if you only drink soups or milkshakes?

And where do you get the water flavourings?

Thanks Sarah x

Hi Sarah, I'm quite new to it too but I've heard drink plenty of water for good weight loss. I'm trying to drink 4L per day but I think LL only say 2.5L (not sure). Last week I lost 5lbs and I think that was because of drinking all the water.

I also asked about the Bars you get after week 1 to see if they would slow down your weight loss but they told me 'No'. Some people seem to think this does slow down your weight loss a bit so I'll just need to wait and see. I'd be happy with 3 - 5 pounds per week.

Take care
K

I have got my first weigh in on Friday and I cant wait! I have been drinking loads of water (although I constantly need the toilet!), my LLC advised to aim for 4 litres too but to make sure we drink at least 2.5l.

I guess if you ate only the bars then it would make a difference perhaps!

Did you find the second week easier than the first?
Love Sarah x

HI Sarah
It does get easier although I must admit I am still hungry at times and still do crave real food. But I've managed 3.5 weeks without touching any food and if this was any other diet, I would have had a little cheat by now. I think the fast weight loss helps to keep me motivated.

Everyone, have you all decided what you are going to do for Xmas dinner yet? Who is going to stick to LL and who is going to come off it for a day? Would be interesting to know. At the moment, I am torn. I think though that once I get there if I have done really good with the weight loss it might make me okay about missing Xmas dinner. I can always have it next year and feel much better about it as I'll be slim (fingers crossed!)

Take care everyone
Kerri
x

Would people please STOP copying the wrong version ...?

I corrected this in week one when my total loss for week 1 was actually 22 lbs, not 16 lbs. (The 16 lbs weight loss was on Day 4 at my pop in session.)

My total for week 2 (last weigh in) was actually 28 lbs.

Name ....................... Week .......... Loss ........ Total Loss
futureyummymummy ....... 2 .......... 2 lbs ............. 14 lbs
saz343 .......................... 2 ........... 4 lbs ............. 11 lbs
Sarah-J .......................... 1 .......... 7 lbs ............... 7 lbs
Strictly shaz .................... 2 ......... 6 lbs .............. 18 lbs
Kerrimc74 ....................... 3 ......... 5 lbs .............. 20.5 lbs
hannahwil2002 ................ 1 ......... 9 lbs ................ 9 lbs

Many of these others that still list a "Week 1" weight may actually be incorrect -- please will the other ladies correct their own entries .... and then can we ensure that we only copy the LAST version on the board please?

Sorry I am a bit pee'd now as I put a lot of effort into losing 2 stone in 2 weeks ..... and to get no credit for it is not nice.

Makes me almost want to leave the forum altogther.

Soz.

I had to delete my own personal blog a few days ago due to a blog attack from another blogger, so this forum is all I have left to track my progress.

Thanks, peeps.

I will now try to get it right myself !!!

(Woops -- have managed to alter my 28 lb loss down to 18 lbs in the previous box -- woops !!!) :8855:

Would people please STOP copying the wrong version ...?

I corrected this in week one when my total loss for week 1 was actually 22 lbs, not 16 lbs. (The 16 lbs weight loss was on Day 4 at my pop in session.)

My total for week 2 (last weigh in) was actually 28 lbs.

saz343 .......................... 2 ........... 4 lbs ............. 11 lbs
Strictly shaz .................... 2 ......... 6 lbs .............. 28 lbs

saz343 .......................... 3 ........... 5 lbs ............. 16 lbs

Wasnt lookking forward to this weeks weigh in as had not had all the water I should and felt very ill, but am very pleased with my 5lb loss!
thats 1 stone and 2 pounds in 3 weeks yayyyyy

Shaz dont leave us!!!! You are my inspiration! You should be very proud of your weight loss! I cant wait to lose 28lb!! Do you feel much different?

Saz Well done that is fantastic- how does it feel to be down the 1 stone mark?

Kerri- I dont know what I am going to do at Christmas- I am only worrying about getting through this week. Possibly I may only eat meat and vegetables to keep my carbs to a minimum. I am not too bothered about the puddings and sweets and I would really like to stay in ketosis. Do you think this is possible? Although saying that... I would love to stay on LL and not eat and take the higher group and be that couple of pounds lighter! OR (sorry I am rambling again!) do you know if it is possible to go onto LL lite for a week! That way you still get to eat with the family but you are still following a programme and you are only paying £49.50 (or however much it is) instead of the full £66???!!!
Sarah x

Well just had my week 3 WI and lost 4lbs was so shocked lol I hadn't managed a couple of packs this week due to a lot of problems in my personal life so I'm really happy with it :).

futureyummymummy ....... 3 .......... 4 lbs ............. 18 lbs

Well done futureyummymummy - it feels great eh?

Sarah, not sure if you can stay in ketosis eating meat and veg. Maybe someone with more experience can help you out. I told my husband today I wasn't eating Xmas dinner and he was horrified ha ha. I might though - oh the temptations....

Strictly Shaz, I think it's been copied wrong somewhere up the chain and we've all copied it. It wasn't done to offend anyone just a simple mistake.

well done everyone on your recent weight losses.
About Christmas- I have definitely decided that I will be sticking to the packs and defo no booze. For me having a "day off" is too risky, i would be worried about getting back on track again.I have told my family and they think I'm a bit mad but support me- I'm now going to plan some non food treats on Christmas day to reward myself

Sorry for getting upset earlier. I've had a lot of personal sh*t to deal with in the past two weeks, and have not been perfect this week (oops!) -- I have lapsed a little.

But to have lost 2 stone in 2 weeks was fantastic and at the weekend I had to do sewing alterations to lots of my trousers.

Not sure that this week's weigh in (this Thursday) will be very high, but I will try to stay 100% on plan from now on .... I know already it is the best way to get results (doh!)**:hide:

**That's me being annoyed with myself! LOL!

Aww Shaz, everyone has bad days & gets upset, don't worry too much.:pcwhack:
Get back on the wagon & focus on your goal, you know you can do it.:whacky068:
What you have achieved so far is nothing but amazing.:party0019:

Hi all,
How is everyone getting on today?

I would LOVE to be able to eat Christmas dinner with my family, although it is only ONE Christmas I guess??!!!! I think I am just going to cross that bridge when I get to it!

2 more days til my 1st weigh in- very excited and VERY worried that maybe I would be the only one to not lose weight with LL :D I know that sounds crazy but I am too scared to stand on the scales! :)

So brumchick what are you planning to put in your treat box? I like that idea!

Everyone is doing so well congrats! :) xx

lil miss mummy, I'm sure your going to be fine tomorrow at weigh in.
It's my first week on LL but I have been doing Lipotrim(similar to LL) so I won't have that first impressive loss as mine happened 3 weeks ago.
Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you won't need it.

A suggestion from my LLC was to cook yourself that Christmas dinner but freeze it until your Route to Management section of the programme! I'm certainly tempted by this as at least you won't feel like you're missing out too much.

"You can have it, just not yet"! :)

Hx

I think I may give that a try! Thanks Hannah and thanks Mandy for your support! xx

Weighed in at my LL group tonight and have lost 4 lbs this week. Could have been a few pounds more if I had not *lapsed* a bit at the weekend but I only have myself to blame -- I know now if I stick to the plan how fast the weight falls off (for me) and therefore I know I'm likely to have a slightly bigger loss if I do stick to the plan 100% this week! Doh!

futureyummymummy ...... 3 ........... 4 lbs ............. 18 lbs
Sarah-J ......................... 1 ........... 7 lbs ............... 7 lbs
Strictly Shaz .................. 3 ........... 4 lbs .............. 32 lbs
Kerrimc74 ..................... 3 ........... 5 lbs .............. 20.5 lbs
hannahwil2002 .............. 1 ........... 9 lbs ................ 9 lbs

Sarah-J and Hannahwil2002 -- are you ladies about to reach your week 2 weigh in? Just curious -- and best wishes to both of you when you do !!!

Back