saz343 .......................... 9 ........... 6.6 lbs ............. 38.6 lbs
Sarah-J ......................... 5 ........... 1 lbs ............. 21 lbs
Kerrimc74 ..................... 9 ........... 3 lbs ............. 43.5 lbs
hannahwil2002 .............. 7 ........... 3 lbs .............. 24 lbs
MandyLupton ................. 6 ......... 7 lbs ..............27.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ............. 3............ 2 lbs .............. 16 lbs
Brumchick ..................... 7 .......... 3lbs ............ 26 lbs

I've just removed my details from the results table for the following reason:

** I have just (yesterday) been hit with a financial bombshell which means that for the rest of January and until 15 February I am going to be living on approx £50 a week spending money.

** This is going to make continuing with Lighter Life for the next 6 weeks impossible.

** HOWEVER, i am not giving up on Lighter Life -- I have already got myself booked onto a *new* group starting on Tuesday 17 February (!!).

I am going to try and eat sensible / healthy (cheap!) food between now and then and try to lose another stone if I can before 17 February and re-starting in February.

I could have faced the music regarding my Xmas lapsing (which was not too much -- my weight is still the same as it was before Xmas) ..... but the financial problem I have at the moment (including 15th January payday -- all allocated already) until my February payday (15th Feb) is just too big.

Sorry peeps.

Hi SS,

Sorry to hear you're having to leave us November starters, but it's good that you're still focussed and booked straight back onto the next LL session. Keep in touch with us all for support from all sides. Even if it helps you to stick to a healthy diet in the interim.

Best wishes! :)

Hx

Hi all- well done to those that stayed on LL over christmas and the new year.

OMG I swear these headaches are worse than when i first went on LL! I am not eating again that is for sure!!! Sorry to see you go Shaz! Keep in touch though and I am sure you will be straight back on the wagon again in Feb. I havent had a weigh in for AGES (which is probably a good thing but I will update my details in a mo- my next weigh in is on Monday. I have started a new group too- so technically I will be starting again in January but I like you all so much I wondered if I could hang around here!

I was really struggling with the whole CBT side of things and because I felt behind with that then I think I was finding it harder to stick to the diet- also there were only 3 of us in our group so I never really bonded with anyone so felt uncomfortable when I did go SOOOO I decided to speak to my LLC and join a new group with more people and start the whole CBT thing again. I really hope this helps me!

Anyway enough of my ramblings. Everyone is doing great so stick with it
xxxxxx

Name ....................... Week .......... Loss ........ Total Loss
futureyummymummy ...... 7/8/9 ........... 10lbs ............. 40 lbs
saz343 .......................... 9 ........... 6.6 lbs ............. 38.6 lbs
Sarah-J ......................... 5 ........... 1 lbs ............. 21 lbs
Strictly Shaz .................. 6 ......... 10 lbs ............. 45 lbs
Kerrimc74 ..................... 9 ........... 3 lbs ............. 43.5 lbs
hannahwil2002 .............. 7 ........... 3 lbs .............. 24 lbs
MandyLupton ................. 6 ......... 7 lbs ..............27.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ............. 5............ 1 lbs .............. 17 lbs
Brumchick ..................... 7 .......... 3lbs ............ 26 lbs

I was really struggling with the whole CBT side of things and because I felt behind with that then I think I was finding it harder to stick to the diet- also there were only 3 of us in our group so I never really bonded with anyone so felt uncomfortable when I did go SOOOO I decided to speak to my LLC and join a new group with more people and start the whole CBT thing again. I really hope this helps me!

Hi Lil Miss Mummy,

That is part of my reason as well. I missed the last Week 6 meeting prior to Xmas (although I went and got my foodpacks) and there were a few things about my group that didn't inspire me ....

Might have to be careful what I say but our own LLC counsellor is / was about 2 or 3 stone overweight (even for someone as big as me whose perceptions are altered, I can tell if other people are a *bit* overweight) ....

That did not inspire me and the fact that she had not done LL herself, she was an ex Slimming World counsellor.

I have now found a new local counsellor who *is* an ex Lighter Life dieter who lost 9 stone through Lighter Life.

It is the new local LLC who has the group starting on 17 Feb so I am feeling much more positive about attending a group where I *know* the counsellor herself has done the Lighter Life journey !!

I am sure you will get on great in Feb and yes although it is rubbish that you cant do it over January, it has probably given you a new focus and a chance to start again with a much more positive outlook!

Good luck I know you are going to do great- after all look how well you have done so far! xx

Lil Miss Mummy -- you copied a previous version of the table where my name still existed -- I am now trying to copy it again and remove the line with my name on again (!!) ..... eventually people will realise I have disappeared off the November starters table!

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
futureyummymummy ...... 7/8/9 ............. 10 lbs ............. 40 lbs
saz343 ............................. 9 ................ 6.6 lbs ............ 38.6 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 9 ................ 3 lbs .............. 43.5 lbs
hannahwil2002 .................. 7 ................ 3 lbs .............. 24 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 6 ................ 7 lbs .............. 27.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
Brumchick ........................ 7 ................ 3 lbs ............... 26 lbs

sorry guess it was where I couldnt accept the fact you were leaving ;)

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
saz343 ............................. 9 ................ 6.6 lbs ............ 38.6 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 9 ................ 3 lbs .............. 43.5 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 6 ................ 7 lbs .............. 27.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
Brumchick ........................ 7 ................ 3 lbs ............... 26 lbs

Ah a thread that has november starters like me :) this is good i can post here too now, only 29 pouds to go now cant wait for management!!

Welcome Huseyin you're doing fab so far :D

xXx

wow huseyin you are doing great!!! Congratulations- how are you finding it? x

And so are you yummy! :D

*ocd thread fairy appears*

*and disappears*

hee hee :8855:

Thanks lil miss mumm. What would we do without LS to organise us all :p

xXx

thanks yummy :) and so are you by the way

Its not that bad lil miss, its get easier with time and im really enjoying it at the moment. I love the bars especially, its become the highlight of my day and leave it till the last meal :)

How about you guys, how you all finding this diet.

Trying to keep this thread on the first page!!

How is everyone getting on today? x

Hi lmm, I'm fine today and you? got my weigh in tomorrow night and I'm always excited to see what I've lost............It's like being a kid again lol!!!

Doing great today have realised I'm never actually hungry after 2pm and have to force my packs down so am going to have them all before then today and see how I feel. Oh I've also discovered peanut bars dipped in coffee are gorgeous thanks to someone on here who mentioned it.

Did lapse last night, I always seem to sabotage myself when I start to do really well need to work on that and I've been up all night with stomach cramps and been on and off the loo :(

Anyway how's everyone else doing/feeling etc etc? :D

Emma xXx

Back