Lighter Life November Starters!

Hi All

I'm doing great this week too although weigh in tonight and according to Wii Fit only lost 2 pounds. Will be p*ssed off if that's the case.

FYM - can't believe you are not hungry after 2pm. I'm starving at night, something I am going to have to watch when finished this diet. I could go until 2pm before eating but after that it's a different story.

Huseyin - welcome to the board. Definately a great place for inspiration.

Mandy, know how you feel about getting weighed. My whole weeks is about looking forward to a weigh in on a Thursday night - how sad!

Will let you all know later how the WI goes.

Take care

Kx

Hi All

I'm doing great this week too although weigh in tonight and according to Wii Fit only lost 2 pounds. Will be p*ssed off if that's the case.

FYM - can't believe you are not hungry after 2pm. I'm starving at night, something I am going to have to watch when finished this diet. I could go until 2pm before eating but after that it's a different story.

Huseyin - welcome to the board. Definately a great place for inspiration.

Mandy, know how you feel about getting weighed. My whole weeks is about looking forward to a weigh in on a Thursday night - how sad!

Will let you all know later how the WI goes.

Take care

Kx

Hi Kerri

Good luck with your weigh in. :)

I used to be like that - could go a long time without eating, and then easily make up for it.

I always resisted being a breakfast eater.
I am now in RTM, and have adapted that practice, or working on it.

But I have found that it really has made a difference, so maybe when you get there, you might try that.

I never believed all the hooplah about breakfast - and I was too lazy to try and be that organised in the mornings, but I recenlty read an article (wish I had saved it) that convinced me it is indeed a worthwhile effort.

So there's hope. :)

Keep going, you are doin great!!! :)

Breakfast is very important it starts the metabolism. if you dont have it your metabolism slows down and you are likely to gain fat

Oh I am having them at regular intervals but the ones in the morning I have to force myself to have as not hungry. I try to do a breakfast shake, lunch soup, dinner soup and nightime bar in front of the TV. Thought that if I could get into the routine of 3 meals and 1 snack then would set me up for when completed plan. Although I feel I now rely on my bar in the evening and don't want to rely on food in the evening when finished this plan so might need to re-think this. How does everyone else use the 4 meals a day?

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 7 ................ 3 lbs ............... 26 lbs
futureyummymummy ...... 7/8/9 ............. 10 lbs ............. 40 lbs
hannahwil2002 .................. 7 ................ 3 lbs .............. 24 lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 10 ................ 4 lbs .............. 47.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 6 ................ 7 lbs .............. 27.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 9 ................ 6.6 lbs ............ 38.6 lbs

Ooo well done you Kerri :D.

Well yesterday I had all my packs by 2.30 and did so much better for it.

Was laying in bed last night and I just started crying, came over totally emotional. I don't know how to feel at the moment I'm confused about the diet and losing weight and the thought of keeping it off when I'm done. Don't get me wrong I'm happy I'm losing and I'm not going to give up but I just feel weird you know?

Sorry if that didn't make sense I'm not making sense to me right now either

Hi FYM, you'll just be feeling a bit emotional as your a new person now after losing a lot of weight. And I know I feel scared at the thought of re-introducing food and dealing with a healthy diet for the rest of my life. It's a big committment but one that's for the sake of ourselves.

Hope you feel a bit better today.

Kx

Hi Jo1

I't taken me 10 weeks to lose just under 3.5 stone. It's the best thing you will ever do - easiest diet I have been on in terms of losing. A lot of emotions to deal with though but your group sessions will help with these.

Kx

Its good to see we are all doing so well on this diet. The weight is well and truly shifting.

I have lost a similar amount in coming up to 9 weeks :)

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 7 ................ 3 lbs ............... 26 lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 10 ................ 4 lbs .............. 47.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 6 ................ 7 lbs .............. 27.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 9 ................ 6.6 lbs ............ 38.6 lbs

Hi everyone ,
Shaz, sorry to hear about your situation hope things work out and that you keep in touch.
Hi Huseyin, good to have a guy in the november gang.:)
Can you all believe how time is flying? most of us are over 1/2 way thru foundation!! And losing lots of weight I must add, even those who have struggled are doing great overall
I am just starting to find the cbt really useful. I didnt think I had any issues:8855:and that i was very self aware and "psychologically" minded . How naive I was, still its all good.
What a long post for me , I'll be posting pics next! lol

Last edited:
oops didnt update my weight loss
Brumchick ........................ 8................. 4 lbs ............... 30 lbs

Another 3lbs off for me!!

Brumchick ........................ 8................. 4 lbs ............... 30 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 7 ................ 3 lbs .............. 30.5 lbs

Thanks BL, I can't believe how fast the time is flying.............only seems two minutes since I started!
It's so inspiring how quick the weight goes and gives you that boost to keep on going!!

Great weight lpsses

Well done everyone, fabulous losses.
Has anyone added up how much you've
lost between you so far?
As BL would say - you do the Math. !!

248.6lbs between the november starters so far :eek: omg lol xXx

Back