Lighter Life November Starters!

yep i agree i had a 2lbs loss one week and this past week it was 3lbs. But just imagine a little snow ball, intime it gathers momentum and turns into an avalanche, thats what happens with weight

Thanks fym, bl and h. like the snowball image:33:
:doh: It was me who copied wrong list of weight losses- sorry

Hi all, lost 6lbs this week, I'm really chuffed!!!!

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 9................... 1.3lbs ............... 31.3lbs
futureyummymummy ........ 10 .................. 3lbs ................ 43 lbs
hannahwil2002 ..................8................ 2 lbs .............. 26 lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 10 ................ 4 lbs .............. 47.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 8 ................ 6 lbs .............. 36.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 10 ................ 4 lbs ............ 42 lbs

Ooo yay well done Mandy, how'd you manage that? I've never done more than 3 grr.

xXx

Well done Mandy.

3lb loss this week! My LLC said it's getting harder for me with the hunger pangs etc as I don't have much body fat left to be burnt. For this reason, and that I only have a few pounds left to lose before my target, I have decided to make next week my last on Foundation!! Will start RTM next Saturday! Yay!

Stats show you still lose in the first few weeks of RTM so should hopefully still reach my target.

Was really sad saying goodbye to my group though but am staying in with all of them to check on their progress!

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 9................... 1.3lbs ............... 31.3lbs
hannahwil2002 ..................9................ 3 lbs .............. 29 lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 10 ................ 4 lbs .............. 47.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 8 ................ 6 lbs .............. 36.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 10 ................ 4 lbs ............ 42 lbs

Thats fantastic hannah well done you :D good luck on your rtm journey and make sure you check in here every week and let us all know how you get on :)

Emma xXx

Hello fellow November starters, will be posting my update soon, i have to do parents evening Tuesday and meeting parents. So i will miss my weekly weigh in this week but looking forward to seeing hte weight after two weeks. Sometimes i think its better to do 2 weeks as you feel better when you see a bigger drop.

I'm also a fan of having 2 weeks between WI's I'll be having my next 1 tomorrow night then won't have another for 2 weeks as I can't get to the meeting, I just loving seeing the weight drop off in big chunks.

How's everyone getting on anyway?

I'm feeling fab this week, feel like I'm back on track, have started my training for the race for life and feel amazing. I'm so much fitter than I thought I was :D

Emma xXx

Well I feel great, im certainly slimmer, laying in bed last night i can feel all my bones, no more fat to cushion me anymore lol.

Also my wife said to me she felt strange like a stranger was in the bed.

hmmmmm

Lol hubby said something similar to me x

I think our partners are bonkers yummy lol who else can it be and its not like thay have not seen us everyday, jeez lol

Seeing is different to feeling though, I lay down and put my hands on my tummy or whatever and I just can't get my head round how different it feels ya know?

Hi All

How are we all today?

5.5 pounds off last week - so chuffed. That was my last foundation class (I started 2 weeks into the programme) so move to Developers tomorrow night. All my class also move so at least I will know a few people. Quite scary though - another part of the journey.

Managed to do my first Thai kickboxing class on Friday night - not pretty but at least I got through it. Back again tonight. I can really feel it working on me.

Good luck this weel everyone with your WI's.

Kx
Kerrimc74 ......................... 11 ................ 5.5 lbs .............. 53 lbs

4lbs of this week. Very Pleased as thought it was going to be a lot less. Well done all keep it up! xxx
Kerrimc74 ......................... 11 ................ 5.5 lbs .............. 53 lbs
saz343 ............................. 11 ................ 4 lbs ............ 46 lbs

Back