Lighter Life November Starters!

Congrats saz,

Well done everyone xXx

Got weighed last night after two weeks and i have dropped 8lbs!

so that puts me 1 stone away from RTM. Ticker updated

Well done huseyin x

Hi All

Busy week at work so not been on for a few days. 4 pounds lost last night and down another dress size this morning (don't know what happened overnight but my trousers were falling off me this morning LOL!).

Good luck anyone who still has a WI this week.

Kx
Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 10...................5lbs ............. 36.3lbs
futureyummymummy ........ 11 .................. 4lbs ................ 47 lbs
hannahwil2002 ..................10................ 3 lbs .............. 32 lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 13 ................ 4 lbs .............. 60 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 9 ................ 3 lbs .............. 39.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 12 ................ 4 lbs ............ 50 lbs

Thanks Mandy - I am really chuffed. And to think my husband thought I wouldn't last 2 days ha ha!

Although I now have people at work saying not to lose too much more. I'm still a bl**dy size 16/18 - hardly a skinny minny yet. I'm gonna keep going till end March and hopefully have 6 stone off in total by then. Even after that I'd prob need to lose another 1-2 but I'll see how I feel and maybe try and do it through healthy eating and exercise.

You're doing fantastic too. :D:D

Kx

My Hubby didn't think I'd stick to it either!!!
I'm going to stay on LL 'till summer and see where I'm at then. I have another 6 stone to go but if I keep going at this rate hopefully by the summer I can go into rtm.

Mandy, you'll feel great in the summer being so much slimmer. That is what I am looking forward to. And at least you can see the end in sight - you're not saying 'oh in 2 years time I'll be slim'.

Kx

I meant to say, I am going to do RTM too - from end March till the summer. Then after my Disney holiday I will decide if I want to lose that further 1 or 2 stone. I need to be able to manage food before I go on hols or else I'll just blow it

If I'd have done one of the conventional diet clubs...........god knows how long it would have taken.
I feel so much better now. I can run upstairs................thats a novelty for me lol!
I find myself wanting to walk everyday instead of getting in the car!!!!!!!!!!
People that know me.......can't believe it!!
I agree about your hols, managing the food will be hard but this is what we learn in rtm and will help you no end but i'm sure you will be fine. I'm so jealous we haven't got anything booked as yet !!!

Yeah holidays will be bad, Open Buffet is the worst lol, i used to attack the dessert counter with a plate as big as my head.... you think that maybe where i went wrong all these year lol... quite possibly :)

I think Paul Mckenna will work, i spoke to a fiend of mine who trained with him and his diet is the most successful of them all 75% success rate so it makes sense to reduce portions and eat slowly chewing 20 times before swallowing and leaving something on your plate.

Especially on Holidays

Last time I was in Florida we didn't actually eat that much. It was too hot during the day all we wanted was a drink at lunchtime and at night we were quite sensible. All that walking about in 100 degree heat though sure helps to keep off the wee bit extra weight.

I'm going to try the Paul McKenna rule of chewing 20 times and I'm also trying to source a portion control plate but the ones I've seen are all £20

Kx

5lb off for me this week!!

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 10...................5lbs ............. 36.3lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 13 ................ 4 lbs .............. 60 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 10 ................ 5 lbs .............. 44.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 12 ................ 4 lbs ............ 50 lbs

Well done Mandy :D

Brumchick ........................ 11...................0lbs ............. 36.3lbs
MandyLupton .................... 10 ................ 5 lbs .............. 44.5 lbs

Well done to everyone on their recent losses. I sts this week -a bit disheartening but totm! weighed myself this morning,even tho i dont usually and have lost 3lb in 2 days- so hopefully big loss next week at WI

Lost 1lb this week? feel abit feed up with it all.

Brumchick ........................ 11...................0lbs ............. 36.3lbs
saz343 ............................. 13 ................ 1 lbs ............ 51 lbs

Back