Lighter Life water flavouring

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SkinnyMalink, 9 April 2008 Social URL.

1. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi everyone, just a quickie!

Well I'm on my second day and so far it's going well. I'm not feeling very well at the moment, but luckily for me that's made me not want to eat anyway!

Anyway, to the point! I have some Lighter Life water flavouring and was wondering if I was allowed to use this? I think it's pretty much the same as the CD stuff, but obviously I don't want to take any chances.

Skinny x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think it IS the same stuff as its made at the same place (I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong!). I think CD limit you to one litre made up, wheras LL allow you to have as much as you want.
  4. hutchi

hutchi Member

its more or less the same thing, but the difference is with cd your only allowed about 1 teaspoon (not heaped) a day,most people just use it in a litre of water. i have almost a whole tub left from my lighter life days, but i prefer to drink my water plain now as just 1 teaspoon doesnt give much flavour.
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The LL waterflavouring is different to ours. It has inulin in it which is a bulking agent, same as our fibre 89. With CD you cannot use the waterflavourings until week three then only 1 teaspoon per day.
  6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Well thank goodness I didn't have any then! I'm struggling now and it's only day 2 argh, just need something a bit different, I'll have a cup of tea :)
  7. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.