Lighter Life water flavouring

SkinnyMalink

Hi everyone, just a quickie!

Well I'm on my second day and so far it's going well. I'm not feeling very well at the moment, but luckily for me that's made me not want to eat anyway!

Anyway, to the point! I have some Lighter Life water flavouring and was wondering if I was allowed to use this? I think it's pretty much the same as the CD stuff, but obviously I don't want to take any chances.

Thanks!

Skinny x

I think it IS the same stuff as its made at the same place (I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong!). I think CD limit you to one litre made up, wheras LL allow you to have as much as you want.

its more or less the same thing, but the difference is with cd your only allowed about 1 teaspoon (not heaped) a day,most people just use it in a litre of water. i have almost a whole tub left from my lighter life days, but i prefer to drink my water plain now as just 1 teaspoon doesnt give much flavour.

The LL waterflavouring is different to ours. It has inulin in it which is a bulking agent, same as our fibre 89. With CD you cannot use the waterflavourings until week three then only 1 teaspoon per day.

Back