Lighter than my Hubby!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi all. Well for the 9 years I have been with my hubby he has been lighter than me for the last 8.

But...................................................
yesterday we both weighed at the same time wearing very similar clothes and I was about 3lbs lighter than him!!

Can't believe it!!!!

He's just been sat next to me eating a large bag of bacon rashers followed by a double decker! They were my favourites before this!

Just to prove this diet works and I know there are a lot of us on this that want to be lighter than our other halves. Well, it can happen, it just has and I am over the moon.

Hopefully at official weigh in on Saturday I will be about 4 or 5lbs lighter than him. Can't wait.

aaaaaah well done Bev!!

It is such a good feeling!!! I remember chrisses reaction when I told him my starting weight, he couldnt believe i was heavier than him! and Im lighter than him now!! lol!!

Bet your well and truly chuffed!!

Yeah I am Chelly. Can't believe I finally weigh less than him. It's amazing that these little things to everyone else can mean so much to us. Another little step closer to goal so that's good.

Good work Bev! And maybe if he keeps munching the bacon rashers he will go in the other direction and the gap will be even bigger :)
I'm off to sainsbury's now with my boyfriend cos he has a craving for a cheese and pickle baguette. mmm - jealous!!
x

I miss cheese and pickle so much!!

My hubby is one of those lucky gits, he eats all the time and whatever he wants and doesn't put on weight. He has a physical job and we go to the gym 3 times a week. He is very lucky!

I have to say, my boyfriend isn't so lucky but doesn't seem to be stopping him!
Mind you, it didn't really stop me before - hence the need to do LT!!

Me and you both! I used to eat all the time, anytime and everything. I didn't have a full up mechanism and just kept eating. I really hope that whilst being on LT my stomach has shrunk to what it should be and I will be full up and know about it.

I really hope I have broken my old bad habits by doing this diet. My head has definitely worked out old habits and why I did them, just hope my hand doesn't go to my mouth without me thinking!

I'm sure it will have changed :)
But I'm the same - this diet has really highlighted to me how much I pick at food all the time. All those extra calories making their way onto my thighs!!

wahey well done chick :) great feeling aint it :D

Well done Bev - that's another milestone achieved!

Thats brilliant Bev. What a great feeling !

Good luck for your weigh in.

Haha great news Bev, feels good doesn't it? another mile stone crossed well done.
I have been heavier than my hubby (the one who left me on my LT start day!) for about 8 yrs, and on my first WI i was 4lb lighter!!! Felt great seeing the stunned look on his face lol
He is one of the lucky ones if he decides to lose weight he only has to think about it and the lbs drop off.... but he has now decided to try and bulk up his muscle instead so more loss for me hahaha.

Very well done :) ! great feeling! I feel great being slimmer than OH now, shame he still struggles to lift me....hope he can get me over the threshold with my 7lbs dress on hahaha xxx

Course he will carry you over that threshold.

You are going to look amazing for your wedding. You have done really well to get where you are. You must feel so good!

Back