LighterLife - a diet designed for women.

haha you know that
kebab and chilli bar :p yummy haha

lovely ;)

Well, that blew away the cobwebs!! 107 replies in 25 minutes, gotta be some sort record!! Good to see such healthy interest in a post, its been dead on here lately. And yes, I believe the diet is aimed at women, especially the group sessions, but that doesn't bother me, if you stick to the plan, you'll lose weight and at the end of the day thats all that matters.

lol cracks me up how easily people get offeded by personal opinions !!!! lol good points though could do with some more savory choices. sure theres a vlcd in holland with random savory bars . hmmm must be possible , my tastes depend massively on the date !!!as do most womens i would guess :eek:)xx

lol sooo right !!! chocolate soup mmmm sounds sooo good right now !!! OMG SOME ONE SLAP ME !!!!!
oh it was waaaay back bl think it was number 2, right arsy !!! shocked me really , as i thought mikes coments quite funny , oh well xx

Ok this diet really needs a steak flavoured something! and maybe a biltong bar!! heheheeh and for my chick side, how about a peaches and cream flavour or creme brulee flavour -- ooh reminds me of winter starbucks creme brulee and eggnog coffees ;P

Jez
xx

Hmmm having read the thread and some of my old posts under my old name ;)

I have to agree with Mikey. Not wanting to ruffle feathers once more. But it is a diet aimed at women. THOUGH over the last year they are catering it more for men.

But the women here don't understand where we are coming from. EVERY man I have spoken to about this agrees that the counsellors don't know what to do with the mens groups. They have all these topics of convo and ideas for the womens groups. But every LLC comes unstuck when it comes to men. I have seen 5 LLC pass through the mens groups over time. Due to holidays, illness, changeover etc. And none of them have held a session anything close to what the girls get.

I think it is reflected in the packs as well. I think if they brought out more meat and savoury options for the men, they would be pleasently suprised at the number of women using them too.

This thread certainly put the cat among the pigeons ... a good laugh though :D

But look on the bright side good/bad/indifferent or non existent councelling aside .... it's the only diet I know of where the men don't have to sit in a room full of women to be weighed, have the 1lb (maybe more) loss announced while everyone then claps ;)

You could do worse :)

Reminds me of my town. They weigh the mayor in front of everyone and announce "and some more" if theyve put on weight. or "and some less" if theyve lost. Goes back to the middle ages where mayor was not allowed tog et fat off the commoners.

lol !! how very random :0)

Back