Lighterlife Magazine

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi everyone!

I wondered whether anyone else subscribes to the lighterlife magazine? I subscribed a while ago, because the diet is very similar to cd. So it's something we can relate to, kind of! :rolleyes:

What I like about it is that it also includes articles that allow you to look at yourself, your health and social life through quizzes and questions to ask yourself. I find it helps :)

Plus it has the motivational members who have been successful on the diet - I love people's 'stories'.

Definitely a good read if you are motivated by others and like to avoid the naughty food recipes that most mags tend to have these days!!!

£20 for 9 issues that are sent direct to your door! :D

Hugs x x x

Not read that but my CDC gives me the Cambridge Mag for free :D very good!
They just don't come out often enough! I think they are ever quarter of the year or something. :confused:

Is the CD mag the same, need to ask my CDC if she can get it, I love the stories they help you to push on dont they

Dont think I could do it without this place, I need my daily cd chatter

I'm a sucker for any weight loss article,was initially gutted they don't do a monthly cd one,but I get my fix coming on here. However there is a market for a regular cd mag, surprised they don't do one.

the cd mag has been improved but for me sadly its still not on a level with the lighter life one

I love the lighterlife mag. :):):):) Just wanted to share! xx

Do you know you can download back copies of the CD mag online - or view them online in pdf format. I just discovered them last night when i was bored and read a couple of them.

Back