LighterLife Men's Forum

Yes I'm still here too ! Just not been so active on the forum for a bit.

WoW Gazvin, Michael - you two have done so well!

(I hope you don't mind a girlie muscling in ... I can't resist the company of men :D)

WoW Gazvin, Michael - you two have done so well!

(I hope you don't mind a girlie muscling in ... I can't resist the company of men :D)

lol CaChing - we already warned them at the beginning if they said no girls, we'd be here all the time anyway!! (Not that you did say that guys - but you know what I mean? :p:D)

ANy yes - they have both done amazingly well!! :)

Hi mikey and all - still here (just mainly in CD section) - and all still going strong. No cheats yet! Sure looking forward to eating again though - in the far distant future ......

Hi mikey and all - still here (just mainly in CD section) - and all still going strong. No cheats yet! Sure looking forward to eating again though - in the far distant future ......

I don't think so. You're more or less half way and if your losses to date are anything to go by you'll be eating again by September.

Chin up hon.

x

Mikey think that would be quality mate :)

Cheers guys (and gals) for your comments.

I still think there are only about 5 blokes on the site (at least doing VLCD's) so it doesn't bode too well for our own section on the site. Maybe it would work if it was across every diet, but personally I wouldn't really want that.

I guess we'll just have to carry on as we are just keeping this thread updated from time to time.

Ta
Mike

How do we get that done BL ?

Would probably be best to have a completely new thread with a sticky as I started this one out requesting a forum. What do you think?

How do we get that done BL ?

Would probably be best to have a completely new thread with a sticky as I started this one out requesting a forum. What do you think?

I suggested a 'Mens Health' forum so there was an obvious place for men to go and so that men could meet with other men to discuss issues.

In respect to getting this stickied ... PM one of the moderators.

Cheers

C-C :)

Yes - Thanks Mini for spotting this and making a sticky!
I might as well add my WI results from last night then!

Weigh-in after 23 weeks:

Lost 5.94 lls

Total lost 116.16 Lbs BMI down from 42.9 to 27.57

Measurements (updated monthly):

Original:

Chest 55.5"
Waist 55"
Collar 19"

Now (19/06/2008):

Chest 44.5"
Waist 37.5"
Collar 15.75"

Losses:

Chest 11"
Waist 17.5"
Collar 3.25"

Hey hey hey. I can't belive i havent found this place before! lol. Real good idea having a guys place to chat about this stuff. Obviously not got much to say yet as i am still waiting to start the VLCD (soon, please let it be soon!) But will be nice to have a place to ask other guy's questions!

Thanks
Tyn

Hi Martyn, and welcome to the loonie bin!! :D

This thread has only just been stickied, so good you found it.

I know it says Mens Forum, but us girlies have a pop in now and again cause we like our guys. :) Their a great bunch, and they will inspire you, no doubt about that!

Good luck when you start your VLCD!! Any idea when that will be? Are you doing LIghter Life, or Cambridge? Liptrim? Good luck!!

:)

Hi Martyn and welcome to our motley crew (crue).

LL (VCD) is a great way to lose weight - it helps you get your head sorted, and aside form that has to be the easiest way to lose weight ever!

I echo BL's questions. Let us know more please!

Just dropping to say hi guys :)

You're all doing brilliantly :D:D:D:D

Hi BL :)

Hi all again!

Well, as of right now, i am thinking Cambridge is the way forward, is going to be a VLCD either way, because the normal way just isn't and wont work, so that part is sorted.

I am hoping to start in the next 2 weeks, if i can hopefully get a job sometime this year.

From what i can gather, they all do the same thing tho, don't they? I am not to keen on the idea of being able to eat every now and again on the CD (but that might change! lol) As i wont trust myself if i have a small snack before i am done lol.

Back