LighterLIfe or BUST!

Weighing tonight! Shall update when I get back!

Thanks for the post in my diary. Just read yours and WELCOME to the forum.
This program does get easier, honest. Everyone is correct in saying that your weigh ins are the best motivator to keep going. You will have a fantastic loss this week and each week after that, you WILL keep losing.
I started on this program at 217lbs but last year at this time I was weighed in at 19st 2lbs. The road until LL was a hard one with plenty of detours and hard lessons. Since being on this program I am now aware of why I eat, and get help to change old habbits.
No regrets doing this and each day I look forward to whatever it may bring.
Good luck tonight, can't wait to read how well you did :)

Lost 10pm! Chuffed and more chuffed! Restocked the LL bag and am raring to go! I never thought I had it in me have a good week ladies :)

Lol predictive text you gotta love it, assume you lost 10lb not 10pm lol

Fantastic xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fabulous loss hun xxx

Well done that woman.

Onwards and downwards xx

Fantastic Annie! Well done!! xx

Her hee! Yes 10 pound! Not 10 pm :) just the start I needed!! Thanks for the support :)

Well done Annie,fantastic loss and welcome!
sexy xx

Last edited:
Wow, Annie, that's fantastic. Well done that girl :)

Karamac said:
Wow, Annie, that's fantastic. Well done that girl :)

Thats spooky was just thinking about you Karamac wondering how you are getting on lol xx

Thats spooky was just thinking about you Karamac wondering how you are getting on lol xx

Thanks, schweetie. Still holding on! I'm so, so pleased for Annie - that great big first week weight loss is SUCH a boost!:D

Welcome and good luck Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

What's the best flavour LL foodpack? What's the best flavour LL bar?

The vanilla shake has to be my favourite! I have it with two big teaspoonfuls of instant coffee (prefer it to fresh with the shake) and freezing cold water. Yummy! My favourite bar is the toffee one but the chocolate triggers my demons - the cranberry is yummy instead :)

I like the toffee bar and also banana is my fav shake followed closely by vanilla coffee mmmm x x

choclate shake and toffee bar/peanut bar xx

Back