LighterLIfe or BUST!

Porridge, vanilla shake and all the bars. Love them and actually miss them when off the plan..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hi Annie

Just wondering how you're getting on? Hope you're doing ok and well into ketosis by now, x

Coffee flavour? Interesting... I like the peanut bar at the moment and the strawberry shake although the chocolate one with mint tea is nice too.

Weighed tonight folks... Another 5 lb off! That's over a stone in two weeks- really pleased :)

Stayed for my first full class ( Easter holidays has meant it was quiet last week) and boy is it intense! Not softly softly but really deep and thought provoking!

Coffee flavour? Interesting... I like the peanut bar at the moment and the strawberry shake although the chocolate one with mint tea is nice too.

Weighed tonight folks... Another 5 lb off! That's over a stone in two weeks- really pleased :)

Stayed for my first full class ( Easter holidays has meant it was quiet last week) and boy is it intense! Not softly softly but really deep and thought provoking!

Fantastic loses honey!!

Go for it with the class work - its what we pay the extra for!! xx

Brilliant loss, the counselling will certainly stand you in good stead for facing those demons xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fab loss hun!!!! and i agree with lady T regarding the counselling x

Woo Hoo, well done honey, xx

Wow well done! Goodbye stone :) Glad the class was a success, I love mine and look forward to them each week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies for the support :) really appreciated ;)

Great news on the loss. Go girl xx

Hi everyone! Feeling good for getting to the end of week three. Been really busy with work- lots of meetings and interviewing all day Friday- after weigh in tomorrow I'm going to come hone and try on my 'older' suits and see if one fits- as the one I've been wearing for interviews thus last year is too big :) !! Hope everyone's doing well :)

hey annie, good luck with WI tomorrow x

anniegolightly said:
Hi everyone! Feeling good for getting to the end of week three. Been really busy with work- lots of meetings and interviewing all day Friday- after weigh in tomorrow I'm going to come hone and try on my 'older' suits and see if one fits- as the one I've been wearing for interviews thus last year is too big :) !! Hope everyone's doing well :)

How exciting and motivating getting into smaller clothes. It's like having a whole new wardrobe!! xx

It really is! But I need a hood sort out - I have clothes that range from size 22-12! But sadly most of the size 12s are from the 1990s! Ha ha!

Good luck with your WI xx

Well weigh in went well - 3lb off. So thats great! Got to sort out the suit issues now for the morning!

Thanks for all the kind words- I hope everybodies doing well this week- all the girls in group were really inspiring tonight, lots of talk about favourite foodpacks and when they eat them and how they like to make the bars almost 'treat' like!

OK- moving diets- going to go it alone...mony reasons really...finding it great to be on foodpacks so after a little research Ihave found exante and have ordered a weeks worthto see if I can do it alone for half the price...to be honest i get so much informatioan and inspiration from reading the postson here that I think I'll be okay without the classes.

Good Luck to everyone!

OK- moving diets- going to go it alone...mony reasons really...finding it great to be on foodpacks so after a little research Ihave found exante and have ordered a weeks worthto see if I can do it alone for half the price...to be honest i get so much informatioan and inspiration from reading the postson here that I think I'll be okay without the classes.

Good Luck to everyone!

Good luck with Exante Annie - if you get the Beck book you can do some of the CBT work - and by posting your progress you will stay accountable too.

Kisses xx

Good luck with that , let us know how it goes x

Back