LighterLIfe or BUST!

is exante as effective as LL anyone know?!!! xxx

Supposed to be- have a look at the exante diaries- but no counselling- you've got to go it alone. Food packs will arrive tomorrow!

Hey hun i checked the ingredients, the calories are a lot higher, maybe its as u only have 3 packs instead of 4??? xx

Yeah you have 3 packs instead of 4 but they weigh more too- the bars are a bit bigger etc... Approx 600 kcals a day... I'll be doing a day on exante today so I'll report back with a taste test! Two days worth of LL in the cupboard- but too curious to use them up before a day on this new one... :)

OK- Exante...I'm moving over forums from today so thanks so much to everyone in this 'room' of the website for all your open and welcoming support I have felt really good every time i've logged off here!

But having now decided to buy the other stuff I feel a bit cheeky staying here :)

Good luck everyone. Onwards and downwards!

Annie xx

Annie keep me updated..... so u only have 3 packs a day.... and it works out the same calorie intake as LL? just wanna know coz this seems a much cheaper option for me... x

Good luck Annie xx

Ladies- I don't want to talk too much on here about Exante v LL as obviously its a personal choice. And I know on friend of mine desperatley needs the LLC input o deal with some deep weight/self perception demons but...

I have ordered a bumper mixed pack (28 days worth) for one hundred pounds, which with my budget fits in better.

I have tried both the bars and two of the shakes and two of the soups and to be honest all good so far! Haven't missed the morning shake over these two days but that fourth food pack for some maybe a life saver-again a personal choice?

But... my sister-in-law was here tonight talking about "all about w8" and that looks interestig too :) so I think I'm discovering that theres a lotmore out there on offer than I first thought!

Weigh In- Lost 4lbs to excited to carry on! This week will be 100% Exante so it will be interesting to see if the pounds lost stays similar

xx

well done on ur loss hun x

Well the weight is still coming off! Funny reading this old diary it seems ages since I starters this VLCD journey to slim :)

Still going! Four stone lighter than I was when I started :) :) :)

Should be a healthy weight and looking to maintain it by November- Christmas at the latest :)

Hope everyone's doing well VLCDs=VHSP ( very happy skinnier people )

Well done Annie. How much more do you want to lose?

Thank you! I want to get down to 10 stone- so another three to go :)

Well done Annie your doing really well,good on ya hun!
Sexy xx

sexychick said:
Well done Annie your doing really well,good on ya hun!
Sexy xx

Thank you :) :)

Oopsie just read aug 8 with three stone to go and here I am October 21 with two stone to go! Who knew I'd got so relaxed with it all! No goal date? Perhaps that's it? No holiday until Easter next year do have u slowed down without a motivating date to push me? Maybe I should focus on Christmas! That's a good date! :)

18 lbs to go to target :)

Back