• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lighterlifeclaire???

Yeah come out wherever your are, or whatever you are up to.

S: 24st0lb C: 24st0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am here!!!

I have been on track too so nufin 2 worry about :rolleyes: It took me a good few attempts but I fink I am maybe just possibly in Ketosis now... LOL! Had 2 shakes today and can't be bothered with the rest yet!

How are you both?? xx

I went shopping today in Ashford (at some designer outlet!) I had the day off work and thought if I sit around at home I will end up raiding the fridge :)

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Good to hear you're back on that wagon ---- so did you buy owt nice?

Well... got sum size 18 reebok ladies joggers from the reebok store (ladies joggers... proabably sounds weird but ive always been an XXL mens in gym gear)... :D

sum m&s PJ's - size 18 :D

wanted to get a lovely denim mini skirt which i saw in gap for target..... it was in the sale for a tenner but they only had an 8... and something tells me... at 6ft 2.. i don't even want to be a size 8 so I left it alone!

Bought the duffy album which is great... and umm... I think that was it actually... Mainly just went for the ride out to keep my mind occupied... I have planned a trip back there in 6 weeks with a mate whos also on a diet ... we're guna go shoppin for smaller sizes hopefully LOL!

and im kickin myself for not gettin a yellow and green mac i saw in M&S outlet which is normally £70 but it was £30...

I just didn't know what size to buy :(

NetNet

Hello Claire,

Lovely to hear from you and well done for keeping on track. Yes it is frustrating when you don't know what size to buy. I've made a few boo boos where I'd buy one size one week and by about 3 weeks (sometimes it's been 2 weeks!) it's too big! Nice feeling though!

NetNet x

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Sounds like a great shopping day - I love buying clothes from Reebok/Nike etc as they were something I could never buy before ..... still struggle buying them for us little uns though :)

I've bought the new Duffy album too - I love it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AE Detector 0
Birthdays!! 1
Old Introductions 1