Lighterlifers(WWer!) diary - 2nd weigh in! Yippee!!!

hey feathers, i did LL and tried CD a while ago, before I was pregnant. The longest I lasted was about 17 days. 6lbs is a great loss for the first week, I hope I do that well!!

Ive been finding it a little hard to eat at the moment to be honest, baby has thrush in her mouth and shes not feeding so shes up all night crying and wont settle, I was up from 9am to 5am yesterday. I havnt got the energy to cook or go shopping properly.Got her medicine off the doc so hopefully she will pick up quickly so I can get some sleep!!! Hoping Thursdays weigh in will give me a boost into putting effort into my menu.It seems quite a way away though xx

Ok so here's the latest, Ive got a night out planned with brothers 2 sisters on 30th of this month to celebrate birth of my baby girl Yasmine, ad his sisters new daughter....Jasmine....I know, funny, but the thing is they are so skinny and attractive and Im under mega pressure to look good to because I know that if I dont it will spoil my night and I will simply poop the party, Im trying to order a new dress now that I like, but havnt got a clue whether to order to it now or down a few inches?!?! Help!!!

heya guys, diet is going great thanks. I didnt manage to eat much yesterday because Im constantly with babs (she's still sick) so todayI had the challenge of eating 27 points. Thats only using 4 saved points. I feel abit stuffed, makes me feel kinda guilty when I eat that many points but hey there mine and its gotta be done haha hopefully the scales will reflect how rigid ive been! I want to be back in the 12lves by the 30th for the night out or i know i wont have fun.

I did more exercise this morning surprisingly, babs gave me half an hour while she had a nap so i jumped up and started to pump it haha, I think I look a lil slimmer on my BIG BABY hips lol but only the scales will tell....

Oh and one thing Im proud of, my mum came home from Dubai tonight and bought 11 yes 11 DUNKEN DONUTS all the way home with her to give to me!!! And I really easily resisted!! I did not even sniff one, but I checked there site and the original donuts are only 4pts so I will be sure to have one tomorrow ;) yippee!! xx

Thanks wannabe, shes perfect isnt she!

Day 5 of diet and still going good, today I had weetabix for breakfast, then baby had her needles so was abit busy, ended up at subway for lunch, I pointed it on the website and it turned out to be 7.5 points, was well worth it, its the first time in a year that Ive gone to subway and came with a 6inch not a 12 and no extra cheese haha, I must say when I finished it I did feel like i wanted a lil more but thats just coz im used to it, so its 8pm and ive only used 12.5 points, naughty me, I must get at least 6 down me soon.....off to asda to stock up again, yummy, meal or snack? I dont know! hehe xx

Thanks wannabe, shes perfect isnt she!

Day 5 of diet and still going good, today I had weetabix for breakfast, then baby had her needles so was abit busy, ended up at subway for lunch, I pointed it on the website and it turned out to be 7.5 points, was well worth it, its the first time in a year that Ive gone to subway and came with a 6inch not a 12 and no extra cheese haha, I must say when I finished it I did feel like i wanted a lil more but thats just coz im used to it, so its 8pm and ive only used 12.5 points, naughty me, I must get at least 6 down me soon.....off to asda to stock up again, yummy, meal or snack? I dont know! hehe xx

Your little girl is suuuuuch a cutie!

Isnt it nice when you have something that normally you would think ooops i shouldnt have had that but it turns out to be fairly ok on points? xx

yes! Subway is my fave but for some reason made me feel naughty eating it!? I couldnt begin to explani why.

It was actually day 6 of diet yesterday and and day 7 todayis going great to. I finished all my points off fine! Weigh in is tomorrow morning and I must say Im feeling quite nervous, I dont know what to expect at all but I know im going to be dissapointed if its not alot. I was 13st 10 last week and Im hoping to be back in the 12's at least by 30th of this month. I know its ambitious but last year (when I was neary 2 stone lighter) I lost 11.5lbs in my first 3 weeks so keeping my fingers and toes crossed!! :) xxx

Good luck with your wi tomorrow... cant wait to hear the result :)

Good Luck for your WI! x

Oooo make sure you pop back sharpish and let us know how you got on :) ... we all get a bit restless when we know some w.i results are due in! lol .... :giggle:

ello skinny minis, well I lost 4.5lbs my first week, I was a little dissapointed at first but then I realised Id eaten fish and chips, chinese and sunway (all pointed of course) in the last week so I cant complain!!!

Well last night i had a few glasses of wine with my friends, weightwatchers wine is great haha, I nt 2 points over, opps, but Im taking 2 points off todays allowance to hopefully compensate for it!!! Being weighed in one Tuesday night this week so hoefully see at least 2lbs by then!! fingers crossed xx

why are u dissappointed with 4.5lb?

hey Cat, just because Ive lost more in my first week last year when I weighed lighter, and cause im so far from goal I was hoping for more. Ive realised I need to take every eek as it comes, look at the bigger picture instead of expecting it to come off so fast x

haha the race is on, but I must say I need you to motivate me, you and Starlight are the reason i come on otherwise I probably wouldnt bother to be honest!! Its a dear diary to myself otherwise!

hi Sandy I thought youd be hiding somewhere, your right Im a pug hahaha and still lost weight, Im really nervous about next weigh in already, Ihate this feeling, if I dont lose I will be so down xx

Back