Lightheadiness and tired

carolyn01

Hi all, starting week 5 tmw (weigh in) and still feeling weak and light headed. Am on ss (4 packs) and ss+ 3 days of week. Do i need to go up to ss+ all week - no energy, very tired and every day a struggle. No cheating been good so don't know why?

I'm in my 8th week. I remember posting about how tired and weak I still felt in week 5. It's weird last week I felt like I had all my energy back and then this week my energy has been really low. When my levels are low I just try and get an early night, some good sleep and look forward to feeling better asap.

Everyone's different but my energy levels overall have been very low with the odd burst here and there. xxx

Hi, I'm on Week 5 too and completely exhausted. I can hardly walk the length of myself! Came in from work tonight and slept for about 4 or 5 hours and will def sleep tonight. I'm very very depressed tonight too so hoping that lifts. People do say it gets better but so far I've got worse.

I agree, I'm knackered most of the time! First couple of weeks I felt miserable in the evenings just before bed too but that seems to have lifted and I wasn't sure if it was more to do with TOTM than CD.

I generally don't feel bad as long as I don't have to do anything active, like walking ;) but this afternoon my parents got me to help move a huge tree in our garden and I had to shovel lots of soil. After about 4 shovelfuls I was totally pooped and when I tried to straighten up from my bent over position I felt all light-headed like I was going to faint. I had to lean on my shovel for a good few mins!

My parents had a good laugh at how much of a lightweight I am but I think they thought I was just being lazy. The nerve! At least they weren't complaining about the diet though.

I suppose it's to be expected really though when you're only on 500 calories per day. On a positive note, as long as I don't exert myself too much I actually feel better than what I used to on my old diet (of eat what I felt like - usually chocolate or cake!)

I always used to feel very shaky and ill when I got hungry, but that doesn't happen to me anymore. I feel hungry, but in a more distant and manageable way than I used to and I haven't gotten the awful shakiness once.

Have you tried discussing your energy levels with your CDC to see what they suggest? maybe you could try SS+ for a full week and see if it helps your energy levels and whether you're still getting a weight loss that you're happy with? Good luck with whatever you decide to do though! :)

I have the same problems.... tired all the time, no energy and forget walking to the station in the mornings!!! I was waiting for that blast of energy..... but I still haven't found it.
I'm sure it's my body telling me to take it easy, and if you do any exercise on such a low calorie diet, doesn't it start eating muscle ??
My pac men are still munching on the fat thanks... so I get the bus instead in the mornings!!!
Just make sure you drink plenty of water... I found fizzy water is better for me, plus I drink more of it!!
and rest when you are knackered.... lets face it.. it will be worth it in the end. I went onto SS+ and look forward to the meal on the eveing now..I have week 3 WI tommorrow!!!

I hope you feel better soon, but just take it very easy. who cares if you can't shovel mud around I certainly can't at the moment, and I'm not bothered hee hee !
H
xx

Back