Like a beast!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Okay so last time I posted I was all excited about starting before the new year and yadda yadda... turns out life happens and those plans got interrupted.

However, I started again on Monday so I'm now 4 days in and feeling fiiiiiiiiiine! xD

Attacking the fat like a beast this time, for sure! :D

Not weighing for as long as I can stand it, hopefully at least 4 weeks so the results will be nice and big, unlike my shrinking bum hehe

I noticed that a lot of people on this forum seem to have very different ways of doing Exante, but for me the best way is to go at it exactly like I did with Lipotrim all those years ago - totally abstaining from everything except packs, water, black coffee, peppermint tea and sweeteners. Honestly, I believe it works best to do it that way as it's not just about losing the weight, it's also about retraining the mind and I don't feel like I can do that if I'm constantly searching out ways to make the diet yummy - this is just my opinion but I do feel very strongly about it and will always encourage people not to snack rather than to find a 'healthy' munch so if I do say this please don't be offended, I don't mean any harm and am only trying to help, but each to their own!

Feeling so good right now, luckily I always hit the big K super early (like day 2) so there are no excuses for me to flake out and fall off the wagon now!

Good luck and lots of hugs to everyone the miracle dust diet - WE CAN DO IT! :party0011:

rbx:rainbow:

Well done on getting stuck into the diet rainbow, sounds like there's no stopping you now you're started!

I think that for me also, sticking to this 100% and not having anything other than packs and water is what's going to work for me.
Last time if I was feeling peckish or ill I would have something to eat and tell myself it was ok but then I'd totally fall off the wagon and feel bad.
Or I'd have dr pepper zero and end up drinking loads of it which was bad as I'd never been a fizzy pop drinker before exante!
This time I am having exante packs and tesco bars (on odd occassions) and water. I tried bouillon twice but it didn't agree with me and it made me want food!

I understand that for some people they tweak things until it works for them and that's fine too of course, each to their own.

When ya have done TFR more than once we all know them nasty pitfalls that happen when we start having the odd bit of protein ... then it starts to become a daily thing blah blah... im the same about healthy "snacks" .. im not however about the Coke zero... Ive got a really sweet tooth snd having a can to sip on in the eve is my saviour.... Its never affected my diet losses either... But the food side of it is a defo no no for me as its just a slippery slope...
But i am an all or nothing girlie so TFR really works for me xxx

Yep I totally agree with you. When I last done a vlcd, i was 100% for 2 months, then started having the odd slice of ham, then it just escalated, so now its just shakes and water for me. Day 4 and feeling ok!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, girls! :)

Well it's now nearing the end of day 7 and I can honestly say I've not had a single blip in my plan so I'm feeling rather good about that! If anything I'm struggling to get down 3 shakes - today for example, it's half eight at night and I've had one... Must go make another, sharpish!

Starlight - I know what you mean. It concerns me solely because if people are starting out already hunting for escape routes then it'll just lead to that big bad ol' slippery slope. Seen it happen far too many times and it makes me sad when things go that way. STILL, everyone knows what works for them, I guess, including me, hence my super-strict way of doing it.

I don't know about you girls but a few things always help me to feel a bit brighter when I'm struggling:

This is NOT a life-sentence. What is a few short weeks compared to the length of an average lifespan, really?

Food WILL be there when we get to goal - in moderation ;)

This is a CHOICE I am making for ME. No one is forcing me to do this - I'm doing it because I WANT to.

It's medicine. If a doctor gives you medicine you take it as directed, right? You don't screw around with it because in the end you want it to work as fast as possible... that's how I feel about Exante.

And yet again little miss tangent goes off on one... xD

YAY to skinny us!

Oh rainbow you don't half make me smile :D

Haha well then, as they say, job done xD

Seriously though, I like to try and keep it positive - so much doom and gloom surround VLCDs that it's fun to try and keep people cheery!

Glad it's working! :party0011:

I agree that's a fab way to tackle it lol xx

Back