Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

Aww thank u, No I would say its fine as long as its b4 yaa first scan which it is. If ya can remember the first day of ya last period ya just count the weeks from then x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I didn't see the midwife first, just had scan and bloods on the same day at 12 weeks and midwife at 16 weeks. Everywhere is different

No I wouldn have thot so! With my son I didnt have my scan til I was over 13weeks, so they might not do it when ur exactly 12 weeks x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

No im just eating healthy, feel free to follow my diary I try to write in it everyday. Wat plan u doin? Do u have a diary x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Ok where is your diary?i have been on sw for a few months and lost a stone and.half and obv now i have jus found out i pregnant i wont be losing anymore. I am hoping i can stick to sw in round about way. As its my first pregnancy i dont know how quickly the weight piles on

If ya click on me and see my recent threads its called kim diary change for life.
Alot of people pile the weight on while pregnant like I did wiv my first but I made my pregnancy an excuse to eat loads. Im not doing that this time and aim to still lose abit whilst pregnant. Not much to harm the health of my baby but enough to give us a healthy pregnancy x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Yes thats what i would like to do hun because.i am happy with my weight now.since losing a stone and half.i just dont want want put in lots whilst pregnant

7 weeks pregnant 2day :D

Im not feelin too bad and havnt put weight on as yet! And if I can help it none at all!

My skins definatly oilier and my hair seems to be greasy even tho I wash it daily!
X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I got my first midwife appointment tomorrow im excited cos it might make my pregnancy feel a bit more real. Il also be 8 weeks :D x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-32.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 13.9 BMI-29.9 (19lb to go)

Awww good luck.

shrinkingannie said:
Awww good luck.

Thank you :D xx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

beccaharrison89 said:
Gud luck hun

Ah thanx al let you know what she does. How ya getting on? X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Ok thanks, terrible morning sickness last few weeks so not bin feelin great. Woke up this morning and feel awful but couldnt stomach a hot drink so just had a glass of milk, and when get to work will have some branflakes c if tha helps. Am a hairdresser.and in 9-7 today so on me feet all day :-(

beccaharrison89 said:
Ok thanks, terrible morning sickness last few weeks so not bin feelin great. Woke up this morning and feel awful but couldnt stomach a hot drink so just had a glass of milk, and when get to work will have some branflakes c if tha helps. Am a hairdresser.and in 9-7 today so on me feet all day :-(

Aw bless ya. Am quite lucky as am not working I have a 1 n half year old but I worked all way through my pregnancy wiv him n I remember how tiring it was x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Back